Michael's burial - Please put all related posts in here

Nuu

Proud Member
Where will Michael be buried?

Does anyone know where they're planning to bury him?

I wonder what outfit mj was buried in?

my mom thinks he was gonna get buried in his signature billie jean outfit glove and hat and all. that would seem fitting. or how his hair was i hope it was still curled.

Re: I wonder what outfit mj was buried in?

A comfy big fluffy bath robe and mocason slippers for extra comfort :)

haha well we all know michael loved his pjs lol

I'm envisioning a sparkly military jacket on top (cuz the man loved his sparkles) and a pair of jammie pants cuz we know the man loved his jammie pants. Or maybe a really sparkly pair of pajamas. :)

It'll have involved a sprakly white glove...

Just for a bit of razzamatazz!!

does anyone know where Michael body will be bruy?

i just asking if anyone know anything from news that were MJ body going to be bruy? just asking :thinking:

Re: does anyone know where Michael body will be bruy?

I'm not sure anything has been confirmed yet.

ooh thanks

cause i hope they lay his body on neverland :yes: i hope so please :pray:

I am almost willing to betcha that Michael Jackson will eventually end up in Neverland.

you never know :yes: :thinking:

wait and see tomorrow :yes:

maybe not maybe yes i don't know i don't what him to be bruy somewhere else i don't like that :yes: :mat: :cry:

Michael belongs at neverland. All these rumors about where they are going to pay him to rest is getting confusing. whatever they decide I just hope they do what Michael wanted. if Michael is layed to rest at Neverland then i have a feeling it will be the new graceland. although i dout they will open it to the public. i think it would be best if they didnt. then again who knows.

I think he will be buried at Neverland eventually, but I don't think we will see it opened to the public as an attraction for a long time to come. This type of stuff needs to be planned by Colony and the estate and family members. But I do believe that they are fixing it up for some reason. I mean the lawns have been refreshed.

Re: Where will Michael be buried?

sorry for asking too - do we know it yet? it feels as if there is no peace for him if he's not burried...

Last edited:
Re: Where will Michael be buried?

Im wondering the same thing

Anyone know what happened after the memorian cermony? Has he been buried now or where did they take his body? God, I'm still in tears from yesterday, it was a beautiful cermony.
It's very silent on the news front now.

RIP Michael!

Hamelisa

Re: Has Michael been buried yet?

Apparently, some of his brain is still with doctors for neuropathology examinations....so maybe he won't be buried until those examinations are complete

As the world paused to remember Jackson, authorities released his death certificate, which did not list a cause of death. The official determination will likely wait until toxicology results are completed, which could be weeks away.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.

full link is here: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iJN6FHrmT75HzSZChIb2PDzFEDXgD99A87L80

Didn't the media follow the Jacksons when they took Michael's casket away? How come no one knows where they took it? This is so weird

last i heard was that his body was never in the coffin at the ceremony and that they spread his ashes at neverland, probably crap.

They haven't confirmed anything yet on his burial.

That's definitely crap. Don't think they would disrespect him like that.

I didn't see the hearse in the caravan after the memorial. They said the family went to eat in Beverly Hills. A part of me doesn't want to see him buried at all. I want to feel as if he is still among us.

I wonder whether they might keep the location of Michaels burial secret.

I'm just speculating, which is in a sense wrong - But I have a feeling that at Jermaine will do all he can to keep Michael above ground until he has convinced who ever he has to convince to let Michael be buried in Neverland.

I'm just speculating, which is in a sense wrong - But I have a feeling that at Jermaine will do all he can to keep Michael above ground until he has convinced who ever he has to convince to let Michael be buried in Neverland.

I think you might be onto something here actually. I feel as though Jermaine is trying to persuade the rest of the Jacksons for a burial at Neverland too. Personally I'm torn on the idea. On the one hand it seems like a fitting place where Michael could be remembered forever by the fans on the other it was a place that brought home some sad memories for him and has been abandoned since 2005.

i was watching the stream on cnn, and the hearse went towards a hotel, and then they stopped streaming..

I think you might be onto something here actually. I feel as though Jermaine is trying to persuade the rest of the Jacksons for a burial at Neverland too. Personally I'm torn on the idea. On the one hand it seems like a fitting place where Michael could be remembered forever by the fans on the other it was a place that brought home some sad memories for him and has been abandoned since 2005.

I actually can't imagine a better place than Neverland - Especially since I think the family wants to move in there also.
He's better there with his family than alone on some cemetery.

The problem is that some law states he can't be buried there for some reason, that it has to be in a cemetery - But what I think Jermaine is trying to do is convince the state to make an exception, I mean this isn't exactly an regular occasion.

Back