Favorite Michael Quote (s)?

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Post of your favorite MJ quotes! Some of my faves are:

-If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

-People write negative things, cause they feel that’s what sells. Good news to them, doesn’t sell.

-I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.

-I just wish I could understand my father.

-Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

" Im just like anyone. i cut and i bleed and i embarass easily."

""No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in your self and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in your self. And no matter who is around you being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, block it off! Because whatever you believe, you become!"

"the meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. it is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."
crying_anim02.gif

''I love to tour''

''If you enter this world known your loved and you leave this world knowing the same thing. Everything that happens inbetween can be delt with'' - Not 100% accurate but it was something like that

"--the rhythm of each dawn and each sunset is part of you, the falling rain touches your soul, and you see yourself in the clouds that are playing tag with the sun. To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. To feel each one, softly and attentively, brings out its music.." - Michael Jackson♥♥♥

''I love to tour'' - HAHAHAHA :) I love MJ.

my favourite quote is about the tabloids "I hate tabloids, I think we should have tabloid burning, just big mountains of them, just burn it all. People should be more aware that is completly not the truth... look what they've done to poor Lady Diana" ;)

and "you shouldn't say he's *****, I'm not a *****, I'm Jackson..." ;)

by the way, I wrote an email to thesun.co.uk in which I asked them to stop callong MJ - *****, I hate reading or listening to the news using that stupid nickname ;(

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with

I know that's already been posted, but I just love it :)

Oh and the "I love to tour" hahaha, classic! I always smile when I see that footage!

''I know my race. I Just look in the mirror. I know i'm black''

''You should never judge a person untill you've gotten chance to talk to them one on one. I don't care what the story is''

Last edited:
Oh and the "I love to tour" hahaha, classic! I always smile when I see that footage!
That is so hilarious, lol! :D
He lookes so serious and I love when everyone starts laughing, haha! Wonderful!

"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."

Post of your favorite MJ quotes! Some of my faves are:

-Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

When/where did he say this?? Poor Michael, so aware.

''You should never judge a person untill you've gotten chance to talk to them one on one. I don't care what the story is''

i love this too.
not judge person by only looking. ;__ ; MJ i miss u.

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.” :heart:

I love this thread, please keep them coming :wub:

And something funny that just came my mind:

Edit (i just checked it from the Grammy awards 1993): "In the past month i`ve gone from "Where is he" to "Here he is again".

Last edited:
Dancing on a cloud, soaring up so high, watch me now, watch me fly, im peter pan, i can do anything xxxx

''I'm a nice person! I just took a shower and i washed my hair thoroughly''

''Be quiet you fat headed rascle''

''There's a little big on stage. SECURITY!!''

LOL oh he is so funny.
I might have to go and watch the "I love to tour" clip right now :D

''I'm a nice person! I just took a shower and i washed my hair thoroughly''

Haha, oh - adorable :)

“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

So true :)

Back