Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,267 Posts

Default Re: TV Alerts Thread - Keep them all in HERE! [Merged]

Die Ultimative Chart show (The Ultimate Chart Show), RTL TV 21 Nov 14 at 21.15 (Germany)

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sendungen/show...chartshow.html
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

UK....ITV Sunday 19th April, 10.15 pm
    Perspectives: Michael Jackson's Thriller with Ashley Banjo
    (Ashley leads the 'Diversity' dance crew).

The Diversity leader heads to America to find out about his idol Michael Jackson and the 1982 album that cemented his status as a global superstar.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 953
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,804 Times in 3,022 Posts

^^All people in the UK-we will want a FULL REPORT. I am so jealous over here in the US!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Back in January, BBC was seeking lifelong MJ fans in the UK as part of a documentary about artists and fans, to air "later this year on BBC Four". (See thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...2015?p=4091891)

Well, there's a documentary like this on TONIGHT on BBC Four. Maybe this is it?

When Pop Ruled My Life: The Fans' Story
    From the Beatles to One Direction, there has always been a unique relationship between musical artists and their fans. Journalist Kate Mossman explores how this connection has developed over the last 50 years of music, as well as her own evolving fascination with the band Queen
    BBC4 - 9:00pm-10:00pm (1 hour) Fri 29 May

We're Sending Out a Major Love! ~ every 25th @2pmPT /22:00GMT
    www.MajorLovePrayer.org | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
    Monthly global prayer/meditation in honor of Michael (mjjc thread)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 737 Posts

MJ CANADIAN FANS

"Journey From Motown To Off The Wall" will be premiering on The Movie Network in Canada on April 30th at 10:30pm (EST)

http://www.themovienetwork.ca/detail...o-off-the-wall
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

USA: OWN
    Oprah: Where are they now?
    Oprah: Where Are They Now? featuring Orianthi airs Saturday, Dec. 3 at 10 p.m. ET on OWN.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Guitarist and singer/songwriter Orianthi had the chance to perform with two of music’s biggest icons before their deaths — and now she’s opening up about the experience.

In an upcoming episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now?, Orianthi reveals how she tackled singing at late pop singer Michael Jackson‘s 2009 memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

“Playing Michael Jackson’s memorial service was one of the hardest things to do because it was literally a few days after he had passed and Kenny Ortega, who was directing it all, was like ‘You’re gonna come out and sing,’ ” she explains, adding, “So not only was I completely shaken up, I didn’t know how I was gonna get through it. Then going out there just with a microphone, I was like, ‘I feel completely weird.'”

She says, “It was a special night but at the same time it was very, very sad.”

Orianthi, 31, had been rehearsing with Jackson for his ill-fated This Is It tour as a guitarist at the time of his surprising death. She was hired after being contacted through MySpace and performing a private audition for Jackson. Working with the star, she says, was one of the “craziest moments of my life.”

The artist also opens up about performing with Prince — who died earlier this year — and Sheila E.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson TV Alerts Thread

Lifetime UK Sets Premiere Date For Michael Jackson Movie ‘Searching For Neverland’

May 12, 2017 - 3:45 pm | 0 Comments

Tags : Lifetime UK, Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland

Michael Jackson movie Searching For Neverland will receive its UK premiere on Lifetime UK on Sunday June 25th at 9pm, it has been announced.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2017/05/life...ing-neverland/

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default “The Last Days of Michael Jackson” Airs on Thursday, May 24 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC

Anything involving those opportunistic buzzards Barbra Walters and Diane Sawyer makes me think that this is another hatchet job on MJ, viewer BEWARE!........ABC NEWS ANNOUNCES TWO-HOUR PRIMETIME TELEVISION EVENT ON MICHAEL JACKSON’S LIFE AND LEGACY
    The Documentary Features Never-Before-Seen Interviews with Jackson Revealing His Personal Thoughts About Work and Relationships https://abcnewspr.tumblr.com/post/17...ime-television

ABC News presents a two-hour primetime television event about Michael Jackson exploring the King of Pop’s life and legacy, from his complicated childhood to the record-breaking comeback concerts, “This Is It,” that he didn’t live to perform. Ahead of the 10th anniversary of Jackson’s untimely passing, ABC News profiles one of the most influential artists of all time through interviews with the people he knew alongside never-before-seen video from interviews he did with ABC News Anchors Barbara Walters and Diane Sawyer. The special also includes new interviews with Derek “Cooley” Jaxson, one of the dancers who taught Jackson how to moonwalk; Navi, the world-famous Jackson impersonator, who was hired as his decoy at public events; and Lisa Staub, the tour operator who was in front of his house on the day he died. “The Last Days of Michael Jackson” airs on Thursday, May 24 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC.

Jackson evolved from the shy, chubby-cheeked boy fronting the Jackson 5 band to become a solo music superstar, captivating the world with his otherworldly dance moves and unique style of showmanship. He would create the biggest-selling album of all time, breaking records and racial barriers throughout his career. Rising to greatness during the height of the MTV era, Jackson was an avatar of the celebrity age.

While he was beloved by a cadre of super fans, Jackson’s private and public life became a spectacle. It was said that he existed in an isolated state of loneliness, surrounded by a revolving door of managers, advisors and lawyers. His desire for normalcy existed amid news and gossip stories of his changing physical appearance, his abusive childhood, ongoing lawsuits, erratic behavior and molestation accusations.

In his later days Jackson turned into a doting father of three children he adored. While some say he wanted to perform again for them, others insisted he needed to tour because of his immense fiscal challenges – a result perhaps of uncontrolled spending, legal woes and complicated and convoluted financial dealings.

On March 5, 2009 Jackson announced “This Is It” - a series of ten, “final curtain call” performances that the singer said would be the last time the world would see the man who had touched the hearts of millions. Tickets quickly sold out and soon the number of concert dates ballooned to 50. But behind the scenes the stress of a comeback was taking a toll on Jackson, and many of those involved in the production grew concerned about his health and ability to perform that many shows. As the start date was pushed back, few knew just how addicted he had become to drugs. Just 18 days before the first performance Jackson passed away due to a combination of drugs in his system, most notably propofol.

The special is produced by ABC News. David Sloan is senior executive producer. Muriel Pearson is executive producer.

The trailer looks like shit! https://abcn.ws/2IroqSf
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,459 Times in 1,457 Posts

Default Re: “The Last Days of Michael Jackson” Airs on Thursday, May 24 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC

Hmm, not very optimistic about this… Looks like another filthy tabloid version of his final days - like we don't already have enough of them…

I will propably see it - otherwise I can not judge it and who knows? It might be a good fair doc...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: “The Last Days of Michael Jackson” Airs on Thursday, May 24 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC

That's the worst trailer I've ever seen. And whatever the background song was, it was very distracting and out of place. You would think after all these years they would have the decency to present cultural icon for who he really was and what he gave to the world. Seriously, this trailer feels like it was ripped right out of a trashy 90s program.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    Hmm, not very optimistic about this… Looks like another filthy tabloid version of his final days - like we don't already have enough of them…

I will propably see it - otherwise I can not judge it and who knows? It might be a good fair doc...
    Well have to see. And there’s a program on Michael on A&E on June 25th.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

And it's not even the 10th anniversary as they stated, it's the 9th anniversary. smh..

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Well I was ready to post, guns blazing, about this documentary but now I have watched the trailer I have to say I didn't see anything in it that I could object to. It's a sad tale, whichever way you look at it, and I'm sure there will elements of the show that will upset or anger some fans, but as long as it is reported in an even-handed way then I won't be objecting.

Given all the details we know about what happened to MJ in his last days, a 2 hour special documenting that in a factual way would be sensational enough and I still have some hope that this documentary will achieve that. I'm keeping an open mind for now.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Where did they take Michael's speech saying "What more can I give?", "Like a comet blazing cross the evening sky, gone too soon"?
    Born with Thriller,
    grown on Moonwalker,
    achieved with HIStory,
    living with
    Michael Jackson!

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madmijack View Post
    Where did they take Michael's speech saying "What more can I give?", "Like a comet blazing cross the evening sky, gone too soon"?
    I would be guessing but by the sound of his voice it sounds like an unheard clip from the interview with Barbra Walters (what more can I give)

The Gone Too Soon part was from the same interview in 1997 referencing Princess Diana's then recent passing

The trailer didn't fill me with a lot of hope but I'll watch it to see the unseen segments with Diane Sawyer, I loved that solo part of the interview, I wish there was more of that and less with the interview with Lisa Marie

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothCriminal1995 For This Useful Post: