Michael Jackson TV Alerts Thread

jdmd2004

Proud Member
FYI Guys

Michael Jackson A UK Tribute - MTV One UK

Tonight 11pm

The cream of the UK Urban scene pay tribute to the King of Pop, discussing his musical influence and cultural impact & introducing a selection of his Greatest Hits.

this should be very positive i think guys

Michael, We Miss You

Re: TV ALERT - MJ A UK Tribute - MTV One Tonight

watching it its so good to listen to him. im wearing my tshirt thriller when i see madonna 7th manchester just to try and perk me up a bit

Which urban artistes payed payed homage to michael? Who got to see the show?

Craig David, Lemar, Justin Timberlake, Michelle (ex Destinys Child member) a lot of UK urban artists some of whom I didnt know, Trevor Nelson. It was nice to hear. I forced myself to watch the end of MJ doing You are not Alone but those lyrics are so poignant right now, its hard.

TV Alerts Thread - Keep them all in HERE! [Merged]

Got a TV alert ?? Wondering when and where to find an MJ related news or entertainment special ??

Here is your thread ;)

Please state all TV alerts like this:

TV Title:
TV Station:
Date and Time:
Description + Additional Info:

Just helps people finding out whats on :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tv alerts thread

courtesy of Cindyrilla ...
I want to mention this a day a head of time so as to allow people to be able to watch and or record this FOUR (4) Hour Michael Jackson PREMIERE that is to air in TWO PARTS on July 11th and again on July 12th via the BET channel.

I am in the Pacific (moss and wet) NW and it is to air starting at 1 pm PT here.

PART ONE:
Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special

Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BET(329) Airdate Saturday, July 11
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (120 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Special / Docudrama Original Air Date July 11, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Sat Jul 11 3:00 PM BET (329 )
Sun Jul 12 10:30 AM BET (329 )
Sun Jul 12 12:30 PM BET (329 )
Fri Jul 17 10:00 AM BET (329 )
Sat Jul 18 10:30 PM BET (329 )

PART TWO:
Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special

Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BETHD(329) Airdate Saturday, July 11
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (120 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Special / Docudrama Original Air Date July 11, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Sun Jul 12 10:30 AM BETHD (329 )
Sun Jul 12 12:30 PM BETHD (329 )
Fri Jul 17 10:00 AM BETHD (329 )
Sat Jul 18 10:30 PM BETHD (329 )
shim.gif
shim.gif

Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (1/2) 329 7/11/2009 1:00 PM-3:00 PM Saturday Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (2/2) 329 7/11/2009 3:00 PM-5:00 PM Saturday
I am planning to record this SPECIAL as you can see from the image via my Beyond TV program thingy. (wow, it's going to be another 16 GIG on my hard drive to record this! lol)

You can also visit HERE on BET and click on SATURDAY to read more details about this Special Premiere (times shown on BET is in ET) It will also run on SUNDAY too.

You can ALSO check the TV GUIDE Web site (also shows the above show as NEW) HERE as well as see the next shows coming up.

Anyway, just letting you all know a day ahead so you can plan accordingly. :)

Another BIG HEADS UP will be on July 26th, when TVOne airs THIS Special Premiere (see ad here via YOUTUBE) Because it is out farther than two weeks I can't provide info on it yet. Hopefully by this Sunday, I will have more detailed info and will post it when available. But from what you can see from the TVOne Ad regarding the show, it looks like it will be as great as the other special they played from TVOne.

Uk tv alert

just to let you know that there's a programme on called mtv presents: Michael jackson. (7pm-9pm) on mtv hits channel 317. It's actually showing some of the jacksons videos & clips from katherine and various celebrities. Worth watching. Most of the programmes that have been shown have focused on michael's adult solo stuff.

Usa tv alert

the latest on michael jackson from abc news
saturday july 11, 2009 on sbs6 at 23.10 uur

http://www.tvgids.nl/programma/8259058/abc_news:_the_latest_on_michael_jackson/

sbs 6 will report on the latest details and questions surrounding michael jackson’s life and shocking death. Anchored by elizabeth vargas, the hour will feature interviews with those closest to the king of pop in the last days of his life, never-before-seen home video of jackson with his children, and will take viewers through the controversial change in his appearance over the years. Cynthia mcfadden, jim avila and chris connelly will contribute to the program.

UK TV Alert: Q music channel (channel 338) seems to be having a Michael Jackson week. Today it's got Michael Jackson-related programmes on for the whole day & night.

Thanks, I'm gonna make sure to watch the BET special

thank you for posting this Chichi! You are the best! :clapping:
I wanted to say something again about the BET show that is coming up, but did not want to look like an annoying boob! LOL

I can't wait to record the BET show today.. I've waited for it to come on now for almost 2 weeks and only have to wait just another 3 hours for it too come on.

Then after today, all I have to do is hope I am still around to see the other show I want to see on July 26th, via TVOne!

Is the Living with Michael Jackson special coming on in the U.S.?

Hey guys Michael Jackson a great dancer is on tonight at 11pm -4am on 4music
Tomorrow at 9pm- 10pm on Channel 4 Michael Jackson's last days what really happened

so dont forget to set ure dvd recorders lol

Hey guys Michael Jackson a great dancer is on tonight at 11pm -4am on 4music
Tomorrow at 9pm- 10pm on Channel 4 Michael Jackson's last days what really happened

so dont forget to set ure dvd recorders lol

I still use a VCR much to the embarrassment of my next door neighbour Fred Flintstone.

I don't know about you guys, but I am LOVING this BET Special Premiere show today... just loving it!

I smile and cry with tears rolling down my face. This is so great to watch.

I figure after I edit out all the commercials in this 4 hour special I will have 3 hours of this to somehow put on a DVD.

I don't know about you guys, but I am LOVING this BET Special Premiere show today... just loving it!

I figure after I edit out all the commercials in this 4 hour special I will have 3 hours of this to somehow put on a DVD.

I recorded this earlier using my dvd-recorder if anyones interested in a copy just pm.

Also is anyone Recording the Michael Jackson Week on Q channel as i dont have that channel.

If anyone has recorded anything on to vhs that they wish to have on DVD, just pm me as i can do that. Or i might already have it on dvd.

I recorded this earlier using my dvd-recorder if anyones interested in a copy just pm.

Also is anyone Recording the Michael Jackson Week on Q channel as i dont have that channel.

If anyone has recorded anything on to vhs that they wish to have on DVD, just pm me as i can do that. Or i might already have it on dvd.

Man!!! the UK has better channels and things on Michael. Really ticking me off. I mean WTH is wrong with the US? BET was pretty good, but nothing like what I am reading from other countries like the UK etc.

It's just not fair.

BTW, my husband is from Guildford, Surrey.. his father just arrived here (PDX) from England today and lucky me! I have the house to myself while hubby, father in-law and twin boys are out of my hair! LOL

really Cindy? i caught a couple minutes and it just looked like videos. was there anything else i missed?

really Cindy? i caught a couple minutes and it just looked like videos. was there anything else i missed?

Yea, after I watched more, I realized it was running the same as usual.. but they did add a few bits I enjoyed seeing Like the snippet of Katheryn and Joe, and some older ones I've not seen in a while .

This is what it the BET Special played:

Rock With You
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Remember The Time
Smooth Criminal
Blame It On The Boogie
The Way You Make Me Feel
Bad
Thriller
2300 Jackson Street (with clip of Katheryn and Joe)

Beat it
Black or White
You Rock My World (short version)
Billie Jean
Rock With You
They Don't Care About Us (Rio Version)
Beat It (again but with different celebs talking)
Smooth Criminal
(Love what Wyclef Jean said just before the song below started)
You Rock My World (short Version)
Dirty Diana
Scream
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Blood On The Dance Floor
Another Part Of Me
Motown 25 (Billie Jean)
Thriller
You Are Not Alone

---

What ticks me off is they did not play my fav called: "In The Closet" !!!
At least I recorded that music video with a few others from the July 2nd TVOne special.

But still, I enjoyed hearing the music videos along with what the celebs and fans were saying in between on the BET Special today

Well, I hope the July 26th TVone Special has something more for us.

The 30th anniversary concert from 2001 is aired on norwegian tv channel NRK in 75 minutes.
It will be aired again on wednesday.
No HD, just digital with Dolby Digital sound.

The 30th anniversary concert from 2001 is aired on norwegian tv channel NRK in 75 minutes.
It will be aired again on wednesday.
No HD, just digital with Dolby Digital sound.

Does this broadcast has the ''explosion part'' in it when The Jacksons entered??? Because the DVD I have downloaded was not really good audio mixed when editing the explosion part from another broadcast...

Australian TV Alert - MAX TV Celebrate's Michael Jackson Birthday

Saw a trailer on MAX TV earlier, they are planning a all-day tribute to the King Of Pop on Michael Jackson's birthday. Features include Top 50 video countdown, concert, and the premiere of a new documentary HIStory The King Of Pop. Check your local listings for times and program content as they become available.

Re: Australian TV Alert - MAX TV Celebrate's Michael Jackson Birthday

Thank you a thousand times over!

Re: Australian TV Alert - MAX TV Celebrate's Michael Jackson Birthday

I'm looking forward to the premiere of the documentary as they showed some interview footage with Michael that I have never seen before and given the previous maxtv documentaries on other artist like madonna and annie lennox, it should be a good documentary.

also the top 50 countdown has some great clips, like another part of me, billie jean live at motown 25th anniversary, etc.

Back