On Behalf Of MJJC..Michael We love you

michaelsson

Proud Member
hv74av.jpg

2wpju54.jpg

(me signing the fan board @ neverland)

29yjjwp.jpg

(the flowers presented to katherine sent on behalf of mjjc)

That was beautiful....thanks sooo much for posting that Michaelsson, means a lot.

And flower arrangement is beautiful, elegant choice of colours. Thanks for your constant support MJJC team, it means a lot to have this community for help.

your welcome =]. and yes mamma shannon did an amazing job pickin out the flowers. and to those who donated,good job

OH thank you
That was so beautiful
I love that flower arrangement
Shannon picked out .. Awesome

We Love you so much Michael

So Michaelsson, do you think there are still a large amount of folks at Neverland? I'm wondering if it's starting to subside a bit. And I have to agree with you on the issue of Micheal not being burried there. I realize that the majority of fans would love the idea and Jermaine, yet I'm thinking that the graveyard would be the most safe and conveinent place for him to rest.

I do hope that they do something with NL to commemorate Mike's memory; I'd still love to go one day. :)

Michaelson what day were you there? I was at Neverland Thursday and Friday.. we probably could have seen each other and not know it :(

So Michaelsson, do you think there are still a large amount of folks at Neverland? I'm wondering if it's starting to subside a bit. And I have to agree with you on the issue of Micheal not being burried there. I realize that the majority of fans would love the idea and Jermaine, yet I'm thinking that the graveyard would be the most safe and conveinent place for him to rest.

I do hope that they do something with NL to commemorate Mike's memory; I'd still love to go one day. :)

im not sure. im sure there are still REAL fans there and the fakes 1s and media have slowly weeded away.

Thanks so much for letting me donate!
Its so beautiful! aww the red rose is Michael!
I love this community and all of Michaels fans!!

Michaelson what day were you there? I was at Neverland Thursday and Friday.. we probably could have seen each other and not know it :(

thursday/thursday night, friday/friday night, sunday and i think maybe saturday

darvon, i was on the lookout for u so we didn't see u.

shaun forgot th eother parathensis...and mama shan did a bomb ass job w/ the flowers

neverland wasn't a place mj ever wanted to go again. he made that clear. IF he were to be placed there, put him under his tree. tear that house down and bury him under his tree. i doubt that'll happen i hope he gets in death what he couldn't in life and that's peace.

they had fake ass fans there w/ stickers saying they were at neverland valley ranch. i was quick to point out that they were ONE in a damn driveway and TWO at sycamore llc...not nvr.

a giant thank you to Momma, Katie and our MJJC pimp daddy Sean ... I know u spell it different, just wanted to annoy u Heeheee

and many thanks to the members who donated to the flower fund !!

a giant thank you to Momma, Katie and our MJJC pimp daddy Sean ... I know u spell it different, just wanted to annoy u Heeheee

and many thanks to the members who donated to the flower fund !!

lmao *2snaps and a circle*

don't make me go stranger in muscoooooow on u! i miss u lil bro! zz is smiling at ur pic and check photobucket. i uploaded the rest.

shannon made this possible and so did all who donated. i've never been prouder to be from a board. so to all the mods who made this possible either thru their modding that kept th eboard up or to keep the site up during the influx of u know what...thank u!

don't make me go stranger in muscoooooow on u! i miss u lil bro! zz is smiling at ur pic and check photobucket. i uploaded the rest.

shannon made this possible and so did all who donated. i've never been prouder to be from a board. so to all the mods who made this possible either thru their modding that kept th eboard up or to keep the site up during the influx of u know what...thank u!

lmao!! omg u will not lmao! katie u are a mess.that stays in the car lol. and text me the pb info lol i deleted it. and i miss u 2 sis! i still owe u 4hittin me n the gut lol. and aww zaccy!! i miss him so effin much,us doin our head butts lol.

Awww...lol thanks Kate, Shannon and Sean. Appreciate how you've help to represent all of us. Bless. (( Hugs ))

all the thanx goes 2u guys and mama shannon and trish. (and its shaun lol,chi chi just likes to pick on me haha)

just know that now mj can live on even more and we get to go all stranger in muscooow w/ zac when he gets older. check ur pm doo doo

LMFGAO heeheeeee she called you sean
**muahahahaaahahaa**

the smallest things make me smile :D

lol my cape aint blowin' by the power of MJ's wind machine ;) that's straight natural gas

Back