Hey everyone, new member here.

XxWelshFanxX

Proud Member
Hey I thought I'd join because I've been following this forum for a long time now and would love to participate in discussion, and also share my love for Michael with everyone. I don't really know my way around here so if anyone would guide me , that would be much appreciated xx

Hey Welshfan and London. *waves* My name is Shayla, nice to meet you!!
If you need help with anything just PM me and I will do my best to help.
Please feel free to make yourself at home here and enjoy your stay. :)

I'm also new here, and since I can't find any presentation thread I'm shameless enough to borrow this one. :)
I've been lurking around for a year or so, but over the recent weeks after MJ's tragic passing I've visited on a daily basis, and since just reading the discussion doesn't beat participating in it, I thought it was time to become a member.
So here I am, a 30-year old male from Sweden whose english probably needs some brushing up. :)

Hey I thought I'd join because I've been following this forum for a long time now and would love to participate in discussion, and also share my love for Michael with everyone. I don't really know my way around here so if anyone would guide me , that would be much appreciated xx

Hi there Welsh fan (Seven waves :D)

Where in Wales are you from?

I'm also new here, and since I can't find any presentation thread I'm shameless enough to borrow this one. :)
I've been lurking around for a year or so, but over the recent weeks after MJ's tragic passing I've visited on a daily basis, and since just reading the discussion doesn't beat participating in it, I thought it was time to become a member.
So here I am, a 30-year old male from Sweden whose english probably needs some brushing up. :)

Hej Raring!

Välkomment Till MJJ :hug::yes:

Welcome to both of you:D

____ღ_ღ_____ღ_ღ____
___ღ____ღ_ღ____ღ___
__ღ______ღ______ღ__
__ღ___Showing___ღ__
___ღ____Some___ღ___
_____ღ__Love__ღ_____
_______ღ___ღ_______
_________ღ_________
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Welcome all FOUR of you!!! Wow, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hi - Im new here too and joined following Michael's passing although a long time fan who is probably much older than most of you! (47). Never done this before so its all new to me too.

Coming from London originally but living in Surrey.

Di

Well this must be the thread where ppl can introduce themselves :p

Hi everyone I am new here too. I am 28 years old and I live in Holland. I have been an MJ fan for as long as I can remember. I was sitting on my dad's shoulders as an 8 years old girl at the BAD concert in |Rotterdam and I remember coming home and telling my mom that I wanted to marry Michael Jackson :)

Ever since my love for this incredible man has grown every day. Even though I am surrounded my MJ haters (I even married one) it never affected me, because my love for him was strong enough.

But coping with the pain on my own (while others joke about it) has proven to be a lot more difficult. So im here for moral support I guess :)

Well nice to meet you all and I hope to make some friends!

Welcome to everyone new :)

I have been a Michael fan for so many years now I don't want to remind myself how long it has been.

I have been a member for years but mostly lurked but I neeeded support when I found out Michael had passed. No one I know understands my feelings for Michael but other fans get it so I am here.

Greetings, I've been to Wales before i went to Aberystwyth when i was younger and i loved it there :)

Greetings, I've been to Wales before i went to Aberystwyth when i was younger and i loved it there :)

I did not like living in Wales when I did (sorry!) but appreciate it now I am older and go back for visits.

Hi

I am new here aswell. Ever since Michael passed I have been visiting everyday. We all need like minded people at a time like this. Nice to see you dropped in. Hope you can get some strength from the site and come to terms with what has happened.

Love

Sue H

Welcome to all of you! :)

As I've said before, this is a great place and with time you'll meet some really great people! I've made friends for life.

If there's anything y'all wondering then don't hesitate to ask! :)

I´m also new here
hello to all of you here
and a big *guten abend* to the german ones^^

**Waves** Newbie here too:) Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I am from Mich. and have been a MJ fan since early 80's! Doesn't seem that long ago when we were watching him on MTV with his latest and greatest!! It all went by so fast:(

Jessica

Welcome to all of you! :)

As I've said before, this is a great place and with time you'll meet some really great people! I've made friends for life.

If there's anything y'all wondering then don't hesitate to ask! :)

Hiya Bruce..........is there ANYway I can change my username?? Its one of my all time fav. songs but...........

hi all im anna from australia
i join a few ago but i forgot to post on
i could not rembmer my pass word?
its nice talking to you

Back