An idea for people who arnt using the "souviner ticket" offer

randomchild

Proud Member
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to design a "fake" or mock ticket for This Is It? that you could download, customize with your seat and date etc and print out? that way people who want to frame their "tickets" prehaps with a picture from the rehersals could do so without forking out £86 for the privilage.

I know it wouldnt be quite the same as the real thing but it would still be a memory

could be a good idea if people want i could design them as i am good with programs like photoshop if enough people want this ill do it for sure

well i would be intrested and i hope it would be a good comprimise for people that want a momento but cant afford £86 to spend on a bit of paper. Also sends a clear message to AEG 'if the fans want a 'souviner ticket' we'll make our own!'

do you think if you tried to scan a hologram it would come out right? would it be blured or maybe a blend of the images within the hologram? erm... just a thought tho never tried it

thanks a lot to you that said you would scan it thats brilliant , gives us all a chance of having some souvenier.

Terry

Back