Memorial programme if no refund???

Hay guys
My partner was reading the paper and it says in todays notw that michael fans with tickets for the o2 concerts will get the memorial programme is thay dont ask for a refund,to be honest i am speechless,just getting worse and worser :-( xxx

Hay guys
My partner was reading the paper and it says in todays notw that michael fans with tickets for the o2 concerts will get the memorial programme is thay dont ask for a refund,to be honest i am speechless,just getting worse and worser :-( xxx

OMG no way i want a programme, think they should give everyone who had a ticket regardless if they got a refund or the tickets

Im still undecided on the 8 tickets i had, its so hard to decide i dont know what to do :cry:

OMG no way i want a programme, think they should give everyone who had a ticket regardless if they got a refund or the tickets

Im still undecided on the 8 tickets i had, its so hard to decide i dont know what to do :cry:

Hay hunny big big hugs it is really really hard i have only just decided as we dont have long to think about about it i am getting 3 refunds and a ticket i know thay r ripping us off but i am just so torn,i feel made with myself that i didnt just get 4 refunds but then i think once the refunds came though i would of been gutted,its such a hard think to do :-( x

I saw this in a couple of papers. I'd wait for confirmation from Aeg about this. So, i am wondering is this as well as the tickets? Or are they going to make you choose? They had better give the programme as well as the tickets, or they are going to dig themselves into a deeper hole the way they are going on. It will drive the price of the programmes down on e-bay if they do give out programmes, which is a good thing & will annoy off the greedy sellers on e-bay.

I just heard this on the radio!!

I'd like to know whether this is true or not, we've still got until 14th August to decide about our tickets right? I hope they confirm before then!!

So the memorial book thing hasn't been confirmed yet?
Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't true but AEG leaked it to look better.

Someone on another forum e-mailed viagogo & they said they would of been told if there was to be a programme included with the tickets & they have been told nothing. Still, it's not like Aeg are well organized or tell people what is going on....

AEG will be selling them anyways soon available from Michaeljacksonmerch.com

Back