OMG , I love this song from The Jacksons!

Oh yes, it's amazing! Michael's voice is absolutely incredible on some of the Jacksons' songs.

yeah its almost as it is "too perfect" I mean who sings this good ? Noone except MJ.

Awesome, I've been listening to The Jacksons a lot these past few days.

I've been listening to the Triumph album for the past week. I've never listened to the album but I downloaded about two years ago looking for samples. This past week was the first time I listened to it as music rather than listening to it just to find something to sample.

When I heard Mike hit that falsetto on this song, it blew me away!!. I really dig this song, along with some others from that album

I bought a CD a week ago called "The Jacksons - Original album classics" ( I bought Dangerous and Invincbile again too) which includes "The Jacksons", "Goin´places", "Destiny", "Triumph" and "Victory". Amazing CD´s .. I love the songs and Michael is singing like an angel !!

I haven't paid particular attention to that song up until now. I've listened to it a few times since I saw your post, and I like it a lot too. I should have given it more attention.

Walk Right Now is my favourite song of The Jacksons. And Time Waits For No One is so beautiful too!! But i like Give It Up too...

I've been wanting to say this for the longest time:
Have you guys realized that towards the end of this song,
right around 3:22, that it's the same music from a portion in
the short film GHOSTS?

I've been wanting to say this for the longest time:
Have you guys realized that towards the end of this song,
right around 3:22, that it's the same music from a portion in
the short film GHOSTS?

Oh yeah...it was also a part of his 30th Anniversary show;
at the end of CAN YOU FEEL IT and right before ABC.

Love you MJ.

OHBWOY! How did I miss these Jacksons choon appreciation threads..

To me this is quite the masterpiece of a track. The rhythm arrangement, especially with the military drumline at the coda, is really exciting.

And like many have said, Michael's singing is so brilliant on this - his brothers doing some great harmonies too. An ALL-OUT Jacksons classic and positive proof that music like this will never die.

... sampled by Jay-Z in a mixtape release:

[youtube]yXf0GNJ-2t8[/youtube]​

I hadn't listened to this song before, thanks for bringing it to my attention :)
My favorite of The Jacksons that I've heard so far is "Show You The Way to Go".
"Your Ways" is a good song too, kinda reminds me of the OTW album.

Back