This Is It Tickets

WhoStoleBoogie?

Proud Member
If anyone opted to keep their tickets, they will also be receiving a Tour Program too. It was reported in today's newspaper so I'm not 100% sure if it's true but hopefully it is.

I saw it in the XS sextion of the news of the world today

It's not the tour programme they are offering with the tickets, it's the gold memorial programme. I am a bit baffled as why they don't actually offer the tour programme instead.
i see thx.
wish they would have told this earlier before asking for full refund..though i am not sure what i would have choosen but still..

Yeah, as already mentioned, it was in News of The World! I didn't actually realise it was the gold memorial program and not the tour program, that's a bit sucky. Still, it's better than nothing I suppose and I look forward to getting my copy.

Yeah, as already mentioned, it was in News of The World! I didn't actually realise it was the gold memorial program and not the tour program, that's a bit sucky. Still, it's better than nothing I suppose and I look forward to getting my copy.

It will bring the prices on e-bay down.Hopefully. Aeg must of listened to a tiny bit of all of complaining!

So it's the memorial book? That's a bit weird. I wish it was the programme...

It is nice though. It will stop a lot of us spending a fortune on e-bay getting one.

Yeah true, I would end up buying one for sure. I'm guessing they will sell the programme at some point too.

well i have my programme book so...why not just sell the programme book from the show

well i have my programme book so...why not just sell the programme book from the show

That's what i thought, maybe they won't be producing the tour book after all? at least it will save me spending a small fortune on e-bay for the gold programme though. trying to think positive, which is pretty hard when Aeg are involved....

Last edited:
they will prob charge u another £75 for the programe lol

yesi mean USD. that's how much it cost us per seat.

and im sure the fans who kept their ticket will see it as a bonus but it's still a rip off

Maybe they've been bombarded about this and realised they need to give us something else as well as the ticket.

And why they are telling us so late? I already ask for the refound! If they said about the programe, I would think again about this. But it is too late!

its not official. some paper said it. if its true then u would expect it to be on the t.m/viagogo site. they prob arent bothered about saying it cause they are gonna sell them anyway so if u have already asked for a refund u will just have to pay out again to get a programe seperatly

yesi mean USD. that's how much it cost us per seat.

and im sure the fans who kept their ticket will see it as a bonus but it's still a rip off

Yes. It's still a rip off, considering the programme was given out for free. It would of been better giving out a tour programme & a shirt.

I thought it was going to be the tour programme too, I would have loved to have seen what that was going to be like :(

I'm not sure what to do now. I hope they release a statement as to what exactly it it that we'll be getting. It's still a rip off, but I really would like my ticket and anything extra is an added bonus I guess, but I'll be really peed off it they come out for sale a few weeks later for £20 or something :(

So this is just a rumour its not confirmed? Would be a start if it is true.. the price they are charging for tickets is a rip off :(

I only decided today to keep my ticket. I just hope AEG will give some of the money to the children.

Back