TM is pissing me off.

cgrimberg

Proud Member
I know this should be in the "Ticket" section but I want to say this to all of u because everyone is in here. I have still not got my refund for my 4 tickets from ticketmaster. I have seen many fans that has recieved confirmation emails about the refunds.. I have got nothing ... just so annoying ... anyone else has this problem?

Have you signed up for the refund? And yes, this DOES go to Ticket Talk. If you know where it goes, please post there.

I haven't got anything yet either.. not even an email acknowledging that I requested a refund.

Have you signed up for the refund? And yes, this DOES go to Ticket Talk. If you know where it goes, please post there.

Sorry, Yeah I will post in the right section in the future lol :). Yes I have signed up for three tickets on 26th august and one ticket for 6th March. Still nothing from ticketmaster :(.

I know this should be in the "Ticket" section but I want to say this to all of u because everyone is in here. I have still not got my refund for my 4 tickets from ticketmaster. I have seen many fans that has recieved confirmation emails about the refunds.. I have got nothing ... just so annoying ... anyone else has this problem?

It seems refunds are only started t appear in peoples accounts this past Friday. It appears it has nothing to do with people who were attending from the first show onwards, it seems to be going in order when people filled in the form.

I agree tm tick me off too. They have been the worst company i have ever dealt with. They said to me they were not involved in refunds/souvenir tickets in any way. I was told that twice. They were obviously lying.

Not received anything either. I haven't from Seetickets either actually.

Back