Australia fans to meet up on 29 August in respective city!?

RainbowAngel

Proud Member
Hi! 29 August is Michael 51st birthday! Although he won't be here to celebrate it :'-( sob....sob...he will celebrate it in heaven! ;-)
It would be great for the MJ fans in Australia to meet up! I'm from Adelaide. There is already a thread for Brisbane fans. If you are from anywhere in Australia, pls post here with your respective city and contact those in your city as well if you are interested to meet up and organise something!

Hi! 29 August is Michael 51st birthday! Although he won't be here to celebrate it :'-( sob....sob...he will celebrate it in heaven! ;-)
It would be great for the MJ fans in Australia to meet up! I'm from Adelaide. There is already a thread for Brisbane fans. If you are from anywhere in Australia, pls post here with your respective city and contact those in your city as well if you are interested to meet up and organise something!

Hey in relation to the thread for Brisbane fans - I created one a while ago but it wasn't to do with a meet-up. Just wondering where I can find this thread you were talking about?

Hi Maeflower86v2,

Yes, I think I was refering to your thread. I though you are planning to meet up some Brisbane fans. It will be great to organise a grathering or celebration on his B-day, don't you think? ;-)

~~~~

I'm not aware there is one in Melbourne. If there is, can someone post it here so everyone can see? Also I think 29 August is a great date. It's Saturday, so I think most people can find some free time!

where ...when???? on august 29??

tell me details plz

yeah, on his birthday..in the city :) i think we've got about 150 people coming so far! :wild: maybe more. I'm not sure if the venue has been sorted out yet cause I know they were having some trouble finding one big enough...I'll get the details

Wow!! Melbourne fans doing an awesome job! I want join in as well! hahah! Get a birthday cake with his name written on it!

lol. i wanna join the melb party too, just need to know the details

Perth fans are doing one too. In a Karaoke restaurant, its gonna be fun!!

Spoke to my mum bout the melb meetup and she said im allowed to go, but as long as i can go with a fellow melb fan. So if theres any melb fans on mjjc that are going, i was wondering if u guys could help? it will be much appericated :)

I'm from Brisbane as well. So few Brisbane fans, it feels sometimes - I know none in real life!!!!

His birthday is the weekend before QCS, which is good cause pretty much no other tests that week so that day would be good. wonder where to meet up though... about how many MJ fans do u reckon are in Brisbane? 10 :(? Sometimes it feels that way...

I think there is lots of MJ fans everywhere......just that most of them don't read this thread! hahah! I know some Adelaide fans are celebrating it as well with some other friends, but nothing big is organised here.
If anyone of you have a facebook, you can set up a site to connect all nearby MJ fans. But the thing is the venue. Somebody have to be incharge!
Geez....Maybe I'll try to set up a facebook for Adelaide MJ fans just to connect. See what I can go on from there. Some time a small group is easier because it's a lot of trouble to find a suitable venue for a big group! hahah!

Wonder where to meet up though... about how many MJ fans do u reckon are in Brisbane? 10 :(? Sometimes it feels that way...

I'd say there would be about 10 on this board. I'm not sure where to meet up. I'm not very going at thinking of ideas. lol. I guess it should be in the city so that it is a central location. Depends on what style everyone is after?

I'd created one for Adelaide! lol! I'm not sure how many MJ fans I can connect in the small Adelaide although Michael has been here (when I wasn't here). But I'll just start one to see if anyone that I can connect with! If anyone you know is from adelaide, get them to contact me.

Actually I think a small group is easy to manage, almost any venue or even food court in city would be suitable. Get a cake and some candles with Michael's name on it! lol!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=109225017699&ref=mf

I don't know if i could even handle this... sometimes I really just don't want to have to live through this nightmare.

Back