Whitneys new single!!!

If you only know how many years I've waited for a proper ballad, this sounds really great!

Yeah I'm under-whelmed as well. Her voice sounds good but the song is just.. meh..

Still rooting for her though to make a big comeback.

I'm so excited for a Whitney return, but I think I'm gonna need to hear more of the album, which I intend to buy btw, before I can form a solid opinion either way. This song sounds nice enough, but I wouldn't have chosen it to be the signal of my return.

I'm so excited for a Whitney return, but I think I'm gonna need to hear more of the album, which I intend to buy btw, before I can form a solid opinion either way. This song sounds nice enough, but I wouldn't have chosen it to be the signal of my return.

Same, her voice sounds amazing but the song doesn't really stand out to me. I hope it grows on me, I want her to make a good comeback!

you can listen to other snippets from the album at

www.welooktoyou.com

just click the play button at the top right. The last song in the clip "A Song To You" is gonna be a club smash!!

you can listen to other snippets from the album at

www.welooktoyou.com

just click the play button at the top right. The last song in the clip "A Song To You" is gonna be a club smash!!

Thanks for posting that (I'm assuming those are just a few of the tracks.)

Like I said before, the planned first single sounds a bit like a downer, or a song featured on a soundtrack, compared to the other snippets that were there. But, I definitely like the last one "This Song is For You" and the one before "Didn't Know My Own Strength". I wasn't too keen on the first one, the one with Akon, whose voice has the same effect on me as nails on a chalkboard. 'my apologies to Akon fans.

I'm just thrilled she's back and that she has gotten so much encouragement and enthusiasm from fans and the industry as a whole it seems. Everyone wants Whitney back. :)

What I'm just now remembering is that it was shortly after Michael's passing when I first saw a promo for her new album. It actually was the first piece of musical news that made me happy, that gave me a sense of hope.

I Look To You
I Didn't Know My Own Strength
This Song Is For You
Like I Never Left
Nothing But Love
I Got You
For The Lovers

Seriously, is this album gonna be a snooze fest of self pitiful, dreary ballads? Albeit without th signature Whitney vocals because her voice is f*cked?

Her name alone will sell the album in spite of the material but no thanks, I'll give this a miss! It's 2009, not 1989.

Wow. Nice :)

She's great. She has a wonderful voice.
I can't wait for new album :)

Back