Merged: Psychics channel Michael

amygrace

Proud Member
So, I know a lot of you don't believe in this kind of thing...and I respect everyone's opinion so please no rudeness on here. I just wanted to have the chance to share this, because it truly feels genuine to me. There is no floofy "he's prancing through the clouds" story here...lol. But rather a look at the real idea that Michael is dealing with his death in the best way he knows how at this time...and just wants his family looked after. The whole thing just sounded very much like Michael.

I personally believe in psychic abilities, but I am not gullible. Even I was skeptical of this at first...as not everyone who claims to have these abilities are in good integrity. But if you watch both videos, I think you will be surprised. So...please watch.

http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.htmlhttp://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html

(the 2nd vid is the best as far as information, but you need to watch the 1st to lead into it)

*EDIT: If you have trouble loading the videos in that link...
CLICK HERE for the first vid
CLICK HERE for the second vid.
http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html

Last edited:
Re: Psychic channels Michael

Thanks for that. It's not always possible to say if it's true ot not, but we can keep an open mind... By the way, Amy Winehouse said that MJ visited her to warn her about drugs while she was in St Lucia visiting a medium. She's a big fan too.

edit: lol @ "the kid is not my son" replaying as a message! (refering to Omer maybe? lol)

I was sceptical and I would never normally believe this.... but it feels like Michael. It sounds like him. I do believe this.....

Hmmmmmmm......I'm listening to the first part now. Interesting so far....

Thanks for posting.

I never believe these kind of things, never. But I'm very convinced at this.
It sounds like Michael and something inside just makes me feel like it is him.

Oh wow... this is really interesting.

Not long after Michael's death, there was another psychic who said Michael was at peace and that she didn't sense any anger at all from his spirit.

deleted

Last edited:

I've heard of many psychics that have all said so far that he's indeed at peace. Those who went to communicate a bit further, said that he was distressed for us fans, and another said that when a tabloid rumour was mentioned (can't remember what exactly) he suddenly became agitated.

I'm glad some of you are open to this. Not that it really matters I guess, but I just felt it was very much like Michael and needed to be shared.

I am sure there will be an outpouring of psychics claiming to have connected with Michael as time goes on. Some may be genuine...and some may not. And everyone is human afterall, so even those with true spiritual gifts can get things wrong. Ultimately you just have to feels things out for yourself and come to your own conclusion. And though this stuff may "not really matter" on the whole - I think having peace in our hearts about Michael does matter...in which ever way you find it.

Wow. Can I just say that I literally cried when I watched and listened to this?? Especially the end, where he says that everyone needs to stop trying to get their little piece of Michael Jackson, and that his material posessions do not matter. Wow, I am so emotionally confused right now....really believe this...the lady was too zoned out and speaking way too much like Michael for this to be fake, I think.

if the psychic gives mj a good reading, fans believe in them. if the psychic gives mj a bad reading, the fans dont believe in them.

if the psychic gives mj a good reading, fans believe in them. if the psychic gives mj a bad reading, the fans dont believe in them.

lol. yeah...hahaha

by the way...i cannot access the video. can someone upload it on youtube or something

that easier to open?i want to see too :(

Just some of the things that were said in here, don't sound like something that people who were wanting to make money off of MJ would say.

"Stop grabbing at your little piece of Michael Jackson. There is nothing left to take."

Things along that line...

What IIII personally believe, is that this first session was done on what...July 2nd. That is still very soon after his passing...His spirit may have still been upset and distressed like is obviously seen in this video.

"I feel it is unfair that I did not get to finish the project that I was working so hard on"

Why would a psychic who is faking want to call his tour a project? Why wouldn't they call it something in very specific terms. I think the only person it was a 'project' to was Michael...

Maybe Michael wasn't trying to be that Michael that we have always known and love, because he even speaks about how "Everyone thinks they know Michael Jackson, but very, very few ever really did know me...everything else was just a show." I know that Michael loved all of his fans very, very much...but I'm sure right now his number one concern are his children and his family. If this was his first time speaking out since his passing I'm sure he had a lot on his mind and a lot he wanted to say...give it time and I'm sure, if he continues, that he will be back to 'I love you more'.

Can you tell I am a firm believer in this? I believe in psychics, and palm readers, and mediums and hauntings and ghosts...

My mother had her palm read when she was 22 in Florida and everything the palm reader predicted has come to be true.

Wow. Can I just say that I literally cried when I watched and listened to this?? Especially the end, where he says that everyone needs to stop trying to get their little piece of Michael Jackson, and that his material posessions do not matter.

I got teary eyed at this too...it was just...so Michael. The way this lady said everything, it almost felt like I was watching an "interview" with Michael...just seeing someone else.

1offthewall1 said:

Well, true. Because whether or not the read on Michael sounds like him and just FEELS genuine...would certainly determine our belief in that particular psychic. I think a lot of people have spiritual gifts such as these, and as I said previously some may still interpret wrong, or feel they are connected to a higher source when they aren't. We are all human afterall. What make it more tough though, is that some people claim to have these gifts when they don't...and they just say things as some kind of publicity stunt. So, there is certainly reason for many people to be skeptic of anyone claiming to have connected with spirits. It all comes down to your own intuition I think...your own gut feeling.

Last edited:

Just some of the things that were said in here, don't sound like something that people who were wanting to make money off of MJ would say.

"Stop grabbing at your little piece of Michael Jackson. There is nothing left to take."

Things along that line...

What IIII personally believe, is that this first session was done on what...July 2nd. That is still very soon after his passing...His spirit may have still been upset and distressed like is obviously seen in this video.

"I feel it is unfair that I did not get to finish the project that I was working so hard on"

Why would a psychic who is faking want to call his tour a project? Why wouldn't they call it something in very specific terms. I think the only person it was a 'project' to was Michael...

Exactly!

*sigh*

I feel I am going to be haunted by this for the next few days. I am going to sit and wonder and wonder if Michael's spirit is okay...

oh wow :cry: sorry im kind of emotional right now

I'm glad you see it too!

To me, this woman spoke in terms that only Michael would use.

He talked about being 'guarded' and how he couldn't say something because they would come back to "excuse him, haunt him" (That part made me laugh a little =] )

Why would someone who is faking want to hold things back. Isn't it their goal to sell out the person they are 'talking to' and make up all kinds of things to make them sound more believable??

I have watched these videos 3 times, and I get cold chills up my spine every time I watch. And I don't get cold chills up my spine hardly ever.

Wow. Can I just say that I literally cried when I watched and listened to this??

I cried a little bit too. I think it's mostly because he seemed so distraught and it doesn't seem like he's at peace and he might not be yet. He still isn't burried and there's so much going on about him right now. It's upsetting to me. :(

I'm getting chills too because of the terms.

*sigh*

I feel I am going to be haunted by this for the next few days. I am going to sit and wonder and wonder if Michael's spirit is okay...

To me, it doesn't sound like he's not ok. He did say near the end that he wanted his family to know he is here and ok. Also as someone mentioned earlier...this was done pretty soon after his death. Weeks have passed - who knows how he is feeling now. I think he himself is fine, he just has concern for his children.

I'm glad you see it too!

To me, this woman spoke in terms that only Michael would use.

He talked about being 'guarded' and how he couldn't say something because they would come back to "excuse him, haunt him" (That part made me laugh a little =] )

Why would someone who is faking want to hold things back. Isn't it their goal to sell out the person they are 'talking to' and make up all kinds of things to make them sound more believable??

Again I say...exactly! :p This woman feels genuine in that she is just a tunnel, she isn't doing this for any kind of recognition or pat on the back, and there was nothing "drama-ish" to say. She simply spoke in terms that Michael would.

I also read somewhere where another spiritual medium was talking about what messages they have received concerning Michael and his death...and, I've read a few of these that just seemed bogus - but this person stood out to me. Particularly this part:

"Because of the security risk of burying Michael’s body the family cannot come to a conclusion as to what they should do at this time. Michael does not want to be frozen in cryogenics and would prefer that the family have him cremated and the ashes scattered, so that no one has to worry about his body after his death. It would be costly because of round the clock security to make sure no one stole his body and this would put more pressure on the family then they need. He would like his ashes scattered in the mountains far away from everyone. He does not mind if his family makes a memorial for him at some time. Right now he would just like to see his family have peace and not be so burdened."

The part in bold just seemed like something Michael would like.Here's the full story

I cried a little bit too. I think it's mostly because he seemed so distraught and it doesn't seem like he's at peace and he might not be yet. He still isn't burried and there's so much going on about him right now. It's upsetting to me. :(

I am a firm believer that a soul may remain 'restless' until they are buried. I think that finalizes everything for them. They know that nothing bad can now become of their earthly body, and their loved ones that are left behind can begin to build a life up around what they have left behind.

But I agree with what amygrace said, Michael has been passed for almost a month now, and I would like to think that he has met spirits that have helped him, because he did speak of how he was 'confused' and didn't know what to do. And no one would help him, I got a little confused here becaues then he spoke of how people were just trying to get in the limelight when he is searching for help.

But anyways...I think that Michael is probably just here waiting to be buried, wanting to be with his children a little while longer, make sure that there is peace with his family, and peace with his fans...and then he will pass over...or maybe he has passed over completely....I am no expert....just pondering...

THIS is what I'm been searching for, for a long time now; if there is another side. I think we all have.

I don't know what to exactly make of it. There are some points that seem true or believable. Michael used the words 'of course' a lot, and he would say the word 'sad.' Ummm, I don't know guys...

It did seem to hit home when she spoke about him wanting the world to know he was innocent, the nonsense that the press and certain people said about him were lies....he desperatly wants someone to make things right, get the truth out there about his innocence and who he really was.

I can understand why he would say, that people really didn't know him....although I'm sure those of us who were close to him or had some kind of connection could put the pieces together.

I got a shiver down my spin when the medium mentioned that he was visiting certain people. Last week, I was laying in my bed and started crying unconrollably, thinking of the loss the legacy, the pain the anger, and just overwhemed by the whole loss of Michael. Then suddently, the room went quiet....it was as if everything went on pause. The wind stopped blowing in my window, my dad downstairs stopped snoring, complete quiet. That's when I said, 'Michael, are you there, I love you. I hope you're o.k. Please know that you were loved...we miss you. I started crying agin, and things went back to normal. The other time this happend to me was when my mother passed. Again, I was alone, the room went quiet adn I was sure that she might appear. Then I got chicken-s*it and said, "I love you mom and I miss you..I'm going to sleep!.." I was so scared, I don't think I was ready see my mother in that state. I can't remember if I fell to sleep fast or fainted.

My mother was a Virgo bte like Michael. Very loving, always concerned about others, but held inner pain.

I don't know what to make of this chanelling. She did capture Mike's essance though. I pray that he's o.k. Bless him.

Back