Please make a promise

D.Electric

Proud Member
Those of you on here who have been private messaging me or have read my post 'thankyou' will know how much Michael means to me and how much i owe to him.

Please make a promise, that none of you will let the world forget Michael. We were blessed to have known such a man and he may not have been perfect, but he was a GOOD man. Im reading posts on here by people saying they are starting to believe tabloids and it breaks my heart. Please dont let the world forget him or the good that he did.

Right now Im in tatters. I used to suffer from insomnia and its back. As i lie here in my bed with my laptop, the loss I feel is so heavy that i am crushed. If you havent read my post 'thankyou', then in summery I tried to end my life a few months ago and Michael saved me. Right now Im feeling like i dont know what Im fighting for. After that night I swore to myself that I would always be strong and I would always be a good person, but whats the point. Michael was strong, he was a good person, but he was taken from us in painful circumstances and surronded by slander and hatred. I can only hope with all my heart he knew what he meant to me and to us. I cry for paris and the boys. Those beautiful children and how they must be feeling. Im sorry this post is all over the place and Im not usually one for public dispays of self pity and grief, but i dont know what to do.

All i can do as i lie here reliving painful memories of my past and mourning the loss of michael is listen to stranger in moscow again and again. I want to sleep, and I want to rest. I know the lows will pass and I can deal with my personal shit, but right now I just need to know that Michael didnt live in vain. Please dont let the world forget him.

5720_105708394411_775329411_2138949.jpg

My kids WILL know who MJ is(when I have kids) they will watch all the clips of him and listen to his music growing up. MJ has played too much of a role in my life for me to forget him. I feel the best way we can honor MJ is by trying to be good people and trying to care for others. If you feel confuse about you reason for living then maybe you can start by trying to continue what MJ was trying to do in caring for the helpless or being kind to people. Since MJ gave so much to the world I can give something to him by trying to be a better person and a more caring person.

Even though MJ is gone we can all say we were alive around the same time as MJ and witnessed one of the most caring and talented people to walk this Earth.

don't worry. I'm sure they will not let the world forget MJ.

And let me tell you that, MJ's important message is still with you, what he taught you and what you remeber, THAT is the only thing that matters.

You are not alone!!!

My kids (when i have them), Grankids and anyone else i come into contact with for the rest of my life will know who Michael Jackson was and what he gave to the world :)

Rest assured of that :)

I promise. :)

I know for sure my kids will grow up listening to Michael Jackson and knowing who he is. Hearing his music and seeing his videos was apart of my childhood. It will certainly be apart of my children's. :)

Oh I will never let anyone around me forget about MJ. That would be such a tragedy =[

I'm sure that he will live on forever like Elvis and Marilyn, he has done too much (and believe it or not there ARE good people in the world who appreciate it! :) ) who will never let his legacy die!

You've got my promise Danniilee :) Michael has always played a constant stone (feels more like a mountain now) of my life for me to just forget him. Wherever I drive, wherever I walk Michael will be playing.

The next hours after he passed, I already made this promise to myself.:angel:
I will spread the word to anyone and my kids and grandkids will know alllllll about him...I've bought new albums and will keep all my MJ stuff in a good condition so I can pass it all on.

We were the ones that had the privilege to live in a time where we could really know this man, and it's so sad the new generations won't be in the same position...so let's be Michael's army of love and spread the love, knowledge, messages and music!:yes:

You have my word. My kids (when I have them) will listen to his music and I'll give my best to make this world a better place, because that is the most important lesson Michael has tought us. He used his talent to bring happiness and better life conditions to people.

God has blessed him with an extraordinady talent and he has given it back to God by helping children - this will never be forgotten.

i won't make a promise i won't keep
but for now as long i can i will rembmer michael and share his music with other
persons who don't know who michael jackson is
i kind of felt kind of scared or something
the best thing for me was to cheak out new michael's other forums
nothing new i find so today i made a new forums page for all michael fans
http://michaelsneverland.proboards.com/
you can vist soon

Promise!
But I never believe all what's writting in the tabloids.
I love MJ over 20 years.

I promise I will never forget him and also when I have kids one day I will show them all of Mike's videos and music and tell them how great he was!!!

Thankyou everyone. Im sorry i was in such a bad place yesterday.

Tarah, thankyou i do know my place in the world and its exactly as you said. I am already in the financial and legal planning stages of setting up a childrens foundation and go to uganda to volunteer at an orphanage every year. I know thats my calling.

Again, im sorry for the mess that was the original post. My head tends to explode when i cant sleep.

x

I promise...always loved MJ and love MJ and will love MJ...and keep his legacy alive. He will always live in my heart. People have to change by themselves, however we could tell the truth and make them think. But they have to listen/read with open heart and open mind. I'm happy to see there are millions of MJ fans stand by MJ. Hope and pray others will at least try to understand him and get to know the truth. Thank you.

I promise that I will never forget Michael and I will never let anyone forget what a remarkable gentleman he was and how he battled to continue loving and caring for a world that was always out for him and his money aswell as their own personal fame. I will keep my blogs online in a hopes people will one day spend time to read them and get a better understanding of the kind of man he was and the descrimination he suffered at the hands of racists, tabloids, and advantage-takers. Should I have children I will teach them the true values of loving one another and I will tell them about Michael. I will show them the pictures of what a beautiful man he was, I will play to them the music and tell them the meaning behind most of his songs that they will understand the emotion he felt for this world and the way it was treating him, I will show them the videos to see what a gentleman he really was and how kind he was around other people. I will even call my first son Michael Jospeh. :)

of course i promise~~
i love michael, and i won't be let it stopped
I'm sure they will not let the world forget MJ.
In the world, he was the Peter Pan,
after he died, he also was the Peter Pan.
He will never leave from us.
You are not alone~~~~~

I feel so priviledge to have live in his lifetime. I wil never forget him.

Most importantly, I will always love him! Rest assured that my future children will know his name. I'm even planning to name one of my kids after MJ's initial... :)

I will never forget MJ or let the world forget such an incredible artist and true humanitarian and a kind, generous caring human being. He inspired me to try and become a better person and even now every day, in anything I do when dealing with other people I think to myself "wait a minute, how would Mike have handled that ?" And I do in his spirit. So I really think that his spirit and energy lives on through us and the next generations. He will never be forgotten!

Back