Hi from Italy!

Fede1583

Proud Member
Hi everyone,
I'm Federica, I'm 26 and I live in Italy.
I've been lurking on the board for almost a month, I just couldn't find the courage to introduce myself before, I felt like I was intruding.
I've known MJ and appreciated his music for all my life but I can't say I've ever been his fan.
Duh, you can't understand how much I regret it now. Sometimes I catch myself unconsciously thinking "it's too late, you idiot".
I was at the computer when I read the news about his death, few minutes after it happened and I don't know how to explain it, I froze in the chair, agape.
I waited for the denial, which never came and since that night there's this big hole in my heart, like I lost someone close.
It's ridiculous I know, I've read about MJ from time to time, I knew what he was up to, but like I said I wasn't his fan, so I can't understand why I feel this way now. *sigh*

That's all I guess. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome on board.
It's never too late, I guess you have picked up the message Michael gave to the world, to make it a better world. I don't know how to explain this, but I hope you all can understand me.

Welcome to MJJC, don't feel bad about this.. but I know how you feel, I've been a fan for 15 years but during the last 5 years or so, I didn,t follow him much and I feel guilty about that today...

But welcome ;)

I have to admit that I am an idiot. I never knew a place like this...or MJ forums existed. I stumbled across this site, after I went to LA for the memorial. I have found the people here quite nice, accepting, and really really affectionate. LOTS of hugs are being sent from one person to another.
I won't "welcome" you as I am fairly new to here as well. BUT saying "HELLO" to you. Glad you are here.
BTW- I love Italy. One of the most beautiful place in the world. I spent 6 weeks in italy and traveled all over the country.

Thank you everyone! *hugs*

PS: Khim may I ask you where the pic in you signature is from?

^^ Thank you so much for replying! They have some pictures I had never seen...

Poor Mike, he's signing an autograph in the bathroom! lol

It's cute and funny to see Michael signing an autograph in his bathroom for his fans. You can see that he really loved his fans. No one would ever sign an autograph in the badroom, I guess. ;)

{HUGS} back Federica!

You can see that he really loved his fans.
He really did.
I've never seen him being brusque with a fan, even with those who, quite frankly, didn't give a damn about his privacy.

Back