Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 2,776 to 2,780 of 2780

Thread: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisha View Post
    Isn't Jesus known as the great healer in your faith?
    Yeah. It's in our book that he will come back in doomsday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

^ Ah, that's interesting. I didn't know that part. Thanks for responding.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisha For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 510 Posts

Default Christmas 2018 - Adeste fideles

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 510 Posts

Default 2019 Epiphany of the Lord - the King of kings

The Magi (Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar) - noble men in mind and honor adored in the humble Christ child the Maker and Savior of the world.

Their gifts recognized His Divinity (incense), His Kingship (gold) and foresaw His redeeming Passion and death (myrrh). Tradition says that they are kept even to this day on Mount Athos.

May those who seek to understand the universe and nature's mysteries, as well as the kings and rulers of this world, may they all have at least a bit of the same humility, obedience and openness to the work of God as the three Wise Men of 2000 years ago.

Because one day.......EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: 2019 Epiphany of the Lord - the King of kings

I used to pray to Jesus often for over 10 years, then something happened at a Texas church in 2017 that change my belief in Jesus. There was a mass shooting at the Sutherland Spring First Baptist Church. During that morning the service, 46 people were praising Jesus and how much they love him, so Jesus in Heaven must look down and think "I love you too my believers and I will bless you". Then the gunman came in the church and start shooting at the worshippers, and Jesus DID NOTHING. Jesus has over 10,000 angels and could send one angel down to the church and jam the gun to save his people. Then the people would declare to the world how they saw an angel came down to save them and jam the gun and praise Jesus. Millons of new believers will see that Jesus and angels are real and would read the Bible and pray to Jesus too. But that didn't happen like Jesus doesn't exists or Jesus doesn't care about his worshippers. So during the shooting, what is in Jesus's mind? Jesus thinking: "Oh! My poor believers. That madman is shooting you, but I refuse to send down one angel to help you. Sorry, you have to experience the evil of this world"?? But later that day, Jesus send an angel down to watch over the Eagle football players during practice so they have no injury so they can win the Super Bowl. Just watch how the Eagle football players praise Jesus for blessing them with good health and no injury and the Super Bowl winning. So Jesus care more about football and the Super Bowl than little kids praying to Jesus in his house of worship. Ridiculour Jesus and his priority.

That's why I don't pray to Jesus no more. I just pray to only God or Lord, who made this Earth and let things happen as they happen and he doesn't care less. If I pray to Jesus for more money and I get bless, then I feel guilty that Jesus care more about money than the kids being shot inside his church.

Some people said the 26 people that got shot and killed in church is blessed because they're in Heaven now. But some of them got shot and see their kids get shot and died in front of them, while 20 people are seriously injured and crippled for life. Some are paralyzed and there was a kid that was shot 5 times with injured lung, kidney, spinal cord, and intestines. He is crippled for life so how is that a blessing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suther...hurch_shooting