"No, no...Black people got big butts!"

Know_Thy_Self

Proud Member
Wow, its still so unreal to me that MIke has passed on. I know he's at peace but a part has gone and will never return. I have so many wonderful memories, and I have met folks that have become my best friends because of him. He ment the world to all of us!

So this thread is to post memories that you've shared with Mike or your memories that you have about him. (sorry if there is already a thread like this)

HEY MAN, Y R POPES ALL OLD AND WHITE?

CAN I HAVE SOME WA'TAAAAAAAAR LOL

omg....mj -i love the tape

lank-there's no tape

mj-oh but i love the tape

lank-mj, tehre's no tape

mj-yes but i love the tape

q.o.m.-there's no phucking tape!

silence.............................

HEY MAN, Y R POPES ALL OLD AND WHITE?

CAN I HAVE SOME WA'TAAAAAAAAR LOL

omg....mj -i love the tape

lank-there's no tape

mj-oh but i love the tape

lank-mj, tehre's no tape

q.o.m.-there's no phucking tape!

silence.............................

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo when was this?? this is awesome!!! haha whats the tape??

haha when did michael say the big butt thing toooooooooooo! god this si so cool!

LMFAO! OMG!!! Aww Shittey, I miss you love!

The tape is a tape Mike thought a rash of mind had made! And they were goin back and forth. He kept telling her how much he liked the tape that she made for him and she kept tellin him she never made a tape. Yet Mike kept on going about how much he loved the tape LOL, so I jumped in it and said she didn't have a f*****g tape (all in good fun) and he looked at me like he was ready to cut me, rolled his eyes, and continued on telling her how much he loved the tape! LOL..I gave up after that!

:Us: Mike can we dance in your studio?
:Mike: I would love for you to, but it's dirty
:Us: We'll clean it! lol
:Mike: Id love that

Or Mike how's ur back, take my hand and rubs! (still haven't washed it, its been over 2 years LOL) NOt good not good, with a huge kool aid smile!

Katie, how about when you went to talk to him and Debbie was there ahahahahaha omg toooo funny!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! cool! were these recent conversations?? and why did u call him Sh**ty, i thought Michael hated swear words!!

omg that stank hoe!

my dog loves u michael

my cats love umichael

here's a picture of my grandkids that u signed. keep it

i love umichael

haha i was like wtf? miss katherine sign this for my mom please. baby im too tierd....please, u promised. oh alright. mj snatches it, signs his shit hella big, then gives it to katherine. lol she shot him a hard look

MICHAEL! MICHAEL! he waves MOOOOOOOVE UR MAMA! KATHERIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

omg and driving to court, passed bashir's slow butt...then we put on beware of the boyz. got the windows down aND we smoking and bopping....THEY PASS US....WE FREAK, THEY SLOW DOWN AND ALL LOOK AT US LIKE WTF?

so we bail and go to wells f. and then almost die by greyhound...omg we need to tell them we ai'iiiight. SO Y IS THE DAMN SUV JUMPING UP AND DOWN? THEY ASSES WAS LAUGHING AT US. OH HELL NAW.

and remember the waterfight that I won? lol used churt to cheat. kept ours and mj's supersoakers behind the gate so we could get the fans w/ it!

and oh it's called neverland WHY QUEEN OF MEAN?......harder

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! cool! were these recent conversations?? and why did u call him Sh**ty, i thought Michael hated swear words!!
we ain't fittin to call a grown ass man doo doo! lol and mj hated women swearing. he swore and it was just funny...how random and likely would his fans even be composed enuf to say hello let alone calling him shitty?!

cdfu times ten. lol waun the time kerry was yelling for everyone to stop walking w/ the suv....mj had ur hand so u kept on walking. omg the fans were PISSED!

omg that stank hoe!

and oh it's called neverland WHY QUEEN OF MEAN?......harder

Because you will NEVER EVER SEE THAT LAND!

He yanked the hell outta my arm, it still hurts lol jk!

OMG, remember the ride up to the ranch while the verdict was being read? Hahaha, I almost killed us all!

Katie....What did Marlon say?.......

lol this all private jokes :( sounds really amazing though :) u met him mroe than once then? and seriously mj swore? often? I read that the kids sometimes swear- which is not their fault seeing as they are around adults a lot ofthe time too.

haha yea mj was a normal man.

mj AND marlon's ass.....hmmmmmmmm watch yo neck...marlon's ass "HUH?" HAHAHAHAHA

oh and ur en vogue song? neva gonna get in, neva gonna get in, lol no no no nonoooooooooooooo!

haha we were bad.

and yea, MANY MANY TIMES.

UGH THE LECTURE IN LAS SMAPEST...PUH-LEASE!

This was all a few years back.. some in 04 some 05 i dont really remember lol

I think kids are the best one's when it comes to swearing. The cuss words are always the words that come out so clear! LOL. I think everyone swear and one point or another. Shittey was just a name we would call him cause Doo Doo was not the business lol. All in good fun tho!

OMG the Lecture, I miss Bashir, that was my DAWG! Wow, wat about Oreo? hahaha, or Tito when he couldn't drive the Bentley

haha wow! still cant get over the fact that u called him Sh**ty to his face lolllllll!!! So is he different in real life to how he is in the interviews? is he more like LMP described him?

This was all a few years back.. some in 04 some 05 i dont really remember lol

I think kids are the best one's when it comes to swearing. The cuss words are always the words that come out so clear! LOL. I think everyone swear and one point or another. Shittey was just a name we would call him cause Doo Doo was not the business lol. All in good fun tho!
omg paris' attitude when mj was reprimanding her....can u roll eyes or what?

oh remember my random mixes? like bia bia and then simba then r(ah) and then hillary duff.

those katie I II III and IV mixes were the shit. u wouldn't know cuz katie II is gone on the whine-dee

oh and ur ass trying to be casual at bb's...lol so tito who all is coming? lemme pack my smokes...lemme take one out tito-oh u know, the whole fam, jan, toy, mother....omg she done dropped the damn cigs

and tito's ass?

CAN I HAVE ONE?

CAN I HAVE SOME?

CAN I HAVE THESE?

AND OMG WAUN SO SORRY FOR LAUGHING...U KNOW...lol and u and ur maaaaaaaaaaan. oh hey 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun' hella white.lol so damn cute. and u haaaaad to move. if u woulda sat still, u would've been next to him but noooooooooo u had to look at katherine

and the sherman oaks galleria? KAAAAAAAAAAATHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

haha wow! still cant get over the fact that u called him Sh**ty to his face lolllllll!!! So is he different in real life to how he is in the interviews? is he more like LMP described him?
PSHHHHHHHHH I AIN'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PRESLEY SAID.

look, mj was how u wanted him to be. if u cried and screamed, he was thekop. if u were a lil fazed but still composed, he was more like himiself. if u were like bwa then he was mike! haha

and some fans didn't know they place. talking to jan, heeeeeeeeeeey strawberry, almost got bitchslapped. lol there's a line and some didn't see it. some were mad we were over it and they couldn't come and others were too busy fainting toknow what was going on.

green braids...beware of the green braids!

OMG the Lecture, I miss Bashir, that was my DAWG! Wow, wat about Oreo? hahaha, or Tito when he couldn't drive the Bentley
man when he cussed in thelecture. we were like' oh shit, bashir said bullshit!" lol

and ew oreo...he on my facebook kissing turkle's ass. lol and alejandra. remember that? u d on't know us? we know all about uuuuuuuuuuuu!:doh:

and poor tt...butmj and the bently and taco bell! that fan...just ugh:wub:

i just miss hiim so much. like, if people knew him, they'd just know that he truly was the best guy. he was a good father and he was very patient. very cool headed when he had to be. im just glad he's at peace and im crying happy tears that we had the honor of knowing the family and having these experiences.

it was fate that brought us together. put him as well as every one in here in our lives. so that's what i go by.

im crying happy tears

yeah thats seems about right- but how can u ever act normal and unfazed around him and grab his attention through all those ppl screaming and tearing at his hair/clothes. must take loads of times to get noticed to even get to speak to him right?

i just miss hiim so much. like, if people knew him, they'd just know that he truly was the best guy. he was a good father and he was very patient. very cool headed when he had to be. im just glad he's at peace and im crying happy tears that we had the honor of knowing the family and having these experiences.

it was fate that brought us together. put him as well as every one in here in our lives. so that's what i go by.

im crying happy tears

awwwww soso neva seen u so emotional xxxxxx i hate to sound like everyone else but yeah feel lucky and blessed that u met him and cherish the memories

man i can get emotional. lol

it's been hard this past weekend and parts of last week. like i literally cried myself to sleep. i was shocked as shit cuz i thought i was doing fine in terms of greiving and mourning. but i just hate thinking about thekids and all. it just hurts

and we miss him and the family and right now, we're all over, having kids so we can't just jump and do like we used to do (heeeey roadtrip to shiitty! lol) and graduate school etc...so it's like it all seems like a dream.

and i hope i never wake up cuz damn...we had fun. so just to know him, and even all the fans out there, that's something i wouldn't take back for anything.

Aaaaw Katie ur gunna make me cry! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOU!

Paris rolling her eyes was sooooooo funny, or when Mike gave us the blankets and she was lookin out the window like "oh hell no, those cows got my blanket" lol

We had so many good times and so many good memories, and I know we're gunna have many more to come. Mike has passed on, but thru the love of his REAL fans we will keep him alive for many moons to come. I wish I could have given him some Jergens for those rough hands of his lol jk.

HIs death still hasn't really hit me...still. I try to fight back the tears and the emotions cause I don't wanna except the fact that he was taken from us. Yea, im in denial, the sooner I come out of that the better off i'll be.

101 w/ Bashir and him teachin us how to sit and act like a lady!

But wait, we need to go back to Lompuke and go to Curch wit Churtis! And then scream Macaulayyyyy!

lol forget bashir for a second, nasty mr. denny's... and his close ur legs ish! haha omg the peppermill! wanna phuck?! haha

paris just like her mama. attitude for damn days but creative and a joy like her daddy. and them boys...lawd the oldest hyper and talkativie like kd and the yougest was his daddy's shadow. so knowing that, it justmakes it harder to like cope.

i wish it was a natural death. this wasn't fair and it shouldn't have been now but we have to accept it as fate and love him for what he gave us, the people we met thru him, the things we got to do, and the impact he'll have in our lives forever

omg girl, mani and zz dancing to mijac! lol i can picture it. he already does the bop! haha

i love my b/mwa and all the things we did. the trouble we got into the lectures, the highlights, the insides, the scoop, the phone calls...being put on hold w/o even being told ,the times at church, the gold belt and the horny horns in the front row...casual sunday and pastor fort and then u know who in her jean jumpsuit

reading those letters, da zoo, and m'e'chelle! lol my green, yellow, and gold haha electric towers. those were the days and man, i wish we could live them again.

and girl, all that shit he had in the house and his hands were hella rough. we were like, damn, how u do that to the dvd's then? lol he was a mess....walking in court, waving but looking the other way, like 'hi' ugh haha

and the first time he saw me, my head was reasting in my arm upright, the light caught my med. bracelet and he pointed...then forgot to look outside and then ran into the door frame.

him talking and comforting chris t. before his testimony, poking him in the tummy doughboy style...that was themike we knew....

NOT GOOD...LOL NOT GOOD AT ALL! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MICHAEL!

wow u guys are so lucky to have meet him! these stories are amazing even though they are kind confusing haha. the "bashir" you guys are talking about isnt actually the bashir is it?

Weeeee Michael, all those random ass songs we would make up and sing! All the fan events we attended. The water ballon fights at the ranch were the best! The pizza's Mike ordered everything he did was outta love. Mike was unlike anyone I have ever met. He always kept it 100, nothing about him was fake.

Even tho we didn't learn about "The Rash" until it had spread she was still apart of the whole thing! "So this who you hangin wit now?"

All the pizza from Gino's, when you got pulled over in Buellton cause you were speeding!

All these memories will forever play a major part in my life. I can't wait to tell Imani about all the fun we had and all the fun that is yet to come! Imani and Z are gunna be you and me! Just she won't be as mean...I hope.

Back