A little "hi" from France!

Ourania

Proud Member
I was looking for the largest MJJ forum of the internet and I found you lol. My aim is not entirely uninterested, yet my research is absolutely devoted to Michael. So, what can I say? My name is Julie, I'm 24 and a student in Paris. I'm still on vacations, but I am already working on my thesis project (in France we call it a "mémoire"), which is dedicated to Michael and to his multimedia image.
I think I might need (actually I am sure) your opinion on several matters, on his looks, on what you preferred about him, on how and where you learned he had passed away, etc... Details and major things to help me create percentages which will serve my theory.
Right now I am at the preliminary stage of the work, so I won't flood you with polls and asking for your opinion. I am just going to enjoy the memories of this extraordinary man, omnipresent in the lives of so many, not to say of most of the inhabitants of this planet.
His death came to me as quite a shock and I was not expecting that, as I always appreciated him but never was a die-hard fan. Yet when I learned he had died, reading an article on the internet, it felt as though a part of me died with him. I couldn't explain but it felt like there was a sudden void to fill. This is what encouraged me to work on him, as a personal tribute and a manner to get to know him more, to discover what impact he had on our culture and what kind of a new technologies pioneer he was.
I regret not to have seen him on stage, more than anything else. I was scheduled to for This is it... But well, that's just the way it is, isn't it? This is why immersing myself into his life and his art, into his fights and his accomplishments is such an important thing to me. It is a passion, but it also feels like a mission.

What else could I say lol? I think this is it. For now ;)

Last edited:
Bonjour et bienvenue à notre famille (???) Haha :D
I study French but I'm not very good.. But anyway I think it's great you do this project about Michael! I'm sure you'll find lots of information from here.. :)

Thanks to you all ;) I am going to take advantage of a relatively quiet day to get acquainted with the subjects of this forum. Just so I can share my personal favorite things about Mike lol. It's not all about work, afterall!

Back