Hello from Australia (:

mscaite

Proud Member
Hey, I'm new here ^^
I'm Caitlin, and I'm 15.
I've loved MJ's music since I was born, and I'm still finding it difficult to accept that he's gone.
My favourite songs are Billie Jean, Black Or White, Scream, Smooth Criminal, They Don't Care About Us...
Oh hell, I love the whole lot of them :D
I'd love to get to know you all!

- Caitlin

yay!! another fellow aussie fan :D

hello caitlin

Hey Caitlin! Welcome! :)

Thank you, Louise! :D

Yay! Welcome Caitlin! Greetings from Sydney :)
What part of Queensland are you from?

Oh, I love Sydney, I went there when I was around seven, I'm really missing it. ><
I'm in Brisbane :D

Hey:) Welcome to the board! I'm in Melbourne.
xxx

Thank you, I know a friend who lives in Melbourne, and another who just moved from there awhile ago. Nice to meet you :)

Welcome Caitlin

Thank you :)

Glad you joined us, Caitlin!!!

So am I, thank you :D

Hi There :) I'm from WA. Nice to meet you, so to speak :)

Hello, Nice to meet you too :D

Welcome aboard!! Where abouts in Queensland r u from? Us Brissie fans are having a meet up on Saturday at sizzler in the city meeting up @ 12!!!

Oh I'm from the Gold Coast, so I probably wouldn't of been able to make it anyway, I'm sorry I replied so late, Did you have fun?

Hi Melissa, How are you enjoying our Melb weather???

Are you serious?? It's been freezing everyday and raining all the time and I can't even dry my cloths! lol!
Btw Christina, you might want to check out the Fan gathering section, the Melbourne members are gathering in Crown Plaza this Saturday!

Are you serious?? It's been freezing everyday and raining all the time and I can't even dry my cloths! lol!
Btw Christina, you might want to check out the Fan gathering section, the Melbourne members are gathering in Crown Plaza this Saturday!

Hehe we have 4 seasons in 1 day. Melbourne is Unique!

Yeah I read about the Crown gathering but i'm not sure :(

Back