Bonjour from Paris

hopeforever

Proud Member
Hello,

i'm a french admirator of Michael Jackson. I prefer says admirator than fan cause my relation with mj was complicated. I discovered mj with billie Jean vidéoclip.
After That i bought beat it who was the first single i bought and thriller who was the first lp.
I find thriller is the perfect start for music. It's one of the only lp where you can Heard lots of music's style like funk soul pop rock.
After that, i bought bad and dangerous. When dangerous was released, i was in new jack (Guy, Johnny Gill, James ingram, Bobby brown) so I was very curious how mj could sound with Teddy Riley. And it was the surprise. Dangerous was the alpha and omega of new Jack.
After that, I stopped to listening new Jack cause I was sure I found the greatest album with dangerous.
But with the time, my taste changed and I was more on indie, industrial and metal. So I followed mj just by reading what the medias says about him. I must admit than first I saw the history statues I found it too megalomaniac.
But it was a strange feeling the 25th June. When I first heard of his death, I can't believe it. So I watched CNN and became sad when I saw tmz rumour was the truth.

And i can't explain why but i started to crying alone in front of my computer. With the death of mj, maybe in my mind, it was my teenagers years who were killed too.

So since the 25th of june, i have read a lot, read the conspiracy from aphrodite jones.

Last edited:
Back