Hi from Aus :)

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
Hi guys my name is Seb! I'm 20 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia :)

It's lovely to be amongst such love. I've posted in other sections a bit and I've posted a very indepth thread in the support section (check my profile if you're interested!) that will give you a real idea of how Michael has influenced me! It's all too long to go into here but I just wanted to say hi because I forgot to post here originally!

This community feels like a absolutely wonderful place to be. So much love and compassion here. Michael makes me want to be a better person and where better to facilitate that than by surrounding myself with you lovely people :) Michael has changed me in many ways - most importantly he has helped me overcome my racism which I've battled with. Amongst other things, he taught me to dream and to be the best person I can be. He is an example to all of us and he has truly turned my life around. I'm going to fill my heart with joy and laughter - and live my life the way Michael did. I can't thank him enough. He has a song for my every mood or emotion and he has truly saved me.

I'm planning to post up some videos/sound clips of me singing some of Michael's songs. I've never sung to a big group of people before but I've received a couple of compliments from my friends.. *blushes*.
Anyway.

I love you all. Thanks for the taking the time out of your day to read this thread.

God bless.

Looking forward to discussing plenty of discussions in the days, weeks, months, years to come :)

xx

yay!! another fellow aussie fan..wow aussie fans are poppin up everywhere now lol

Welcome to the forum seb :D

Im from melb

Melbourne is lovely by the way. Most of my relatives on my Mum's side live there in or in the vicinity! In Geelong especially.

And yeah haha I've noticed alot of new Aussie members! I never knew about this site so it's good to be on here finally :)

Yay another Sydney fan!! Are you in the city or in the burbs? I'm in the southwest burbs. I think it's great that you sing. I can't sing and would be too shy to do it in front of people anyhow :)

Woo Sydney haha :)

I live in the North Shore suburbs!

Haha I can sing a bit from what I've heard - you guys will have to be the judge though! But it will only be the ballads! Too hard otherwise. I'm still working out how to best get them on the computer haha. Oh well. Will try do as soon as I can.

Thanks for commenting! :)

Back