Become a Dot for Michael

why? iv signed up, how do i know if im a dot yet?

I am getting mine now.. but what do I write for what do I love about Michael most? there are so many things!

Dotted.

Did anyone view the video on that website? It cracked me up...haha. I mean it was well done... but I found it amusing that they were making this out to be so epic, like "Michael did so much for us...so let's do the same!" ...by creating a portrait of dots? lmao.

im dot 1405. and you can write a message that will attach to your dot that gets placed..it doenst matter how long the message is either.

its a really neat tribute that the artist is putting together, that allows the fans to be part of it:)..

I tried and they never emailed me for me to confirm my email address. Yes I looked in my spam folder, but I'll look again.

I registered do I have to do something else?? im confused

after you get an confirming email you can make friend on the site write your personal MJ storys and anything MJ on your profile join groups etc while waiting for the portrait to unveil..

it took me about 20 minutes to get my confirmation email yetserday..

I signed up yesterday and still haven't gotten it. Maybe that sight is not AOL user friendly. AOL is my main service.

Last edited:
I signed up yesterday and still haven't gotten it. Maybe that sight is not AOL user friendly. AOL is my main service.

i vaguely remember you may request them to resend the confirming e-mail.
maybe you should try to sign in and there should be an option for you to request the resending of e-mail.

Back