Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

Angela_MJJ

Proud Member
I've just read this thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74884 and I would love to see the TII movie with ppl of MJJC in the Netherlands.

So I'm just checking if there are others who like this idea.
We could do it on a central spot in the Netherlands like Utrecht?

Edit: Thijs was already planning something:
Okay the latest updates.......

- The premiere event will be at the MustSee in Breda
- The team will also do premiers in Italy and Germany
- There will be a afterparty
- There will be VIPS/ red carpet etc etc.
- There will be international acts

On www.jacksonevent.com you can find all information (new website will be on this weekend)

Last edited:
That IS a really good idea yeah. I myself live in Groningen, and most of my friends live in Den Haag and Delft. I was planning on going there and as a group to see This is it. But i think , the more...the merrier :)

I'll talk about this idea to my friends and i'll get back atcha ;)

Yeah this sounds good. I just live near amsterdam. I like to watch This Is It with MJ fans. You would get the feeling of being in a MJ concert with fans.

I don't post here much, but this sounds like a really nice idea. And Utrecht seems a fine, central location.

I don't post here much, but this sounds like a really nice idea. And Utrecht seems a fine, central location.

You could give me your email so I can keep you posted.
Or do you mean you only read here.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea! I live in Rotterdam, but Utrecht would be fine.

I thought about Rotterdam but some ppl don't want to go to Rotterdam and some ppl don't want to go to Amsterdam you probably know what I mean.
And Utrecht is very central for everyone.
Although I hope the movie will be shown everywhere and not only certain spots in the country we'll see.

I love how everyone is responding to this :D

I edited my first post with ppl who I think want to join if you don't know yet let me know and i'll remove you from the list ;)

As we speak we are working on a huge Premiere event together with Pathe.

Keep ya updated !

(K)

I'm in!

We actually already discussed this on the mjjcommunity hyves (mjjc.hyves.nl).

If Thijs is organising something i'm def going :).

Why is this thread allowed but the one I posted about a US fans getting togehter to see movie is moved?

Sounds good, count me in as well. I'm from Amsterdam.

Does Pathé have any nice classy/stylish movie theaters in Utrecht? The old Tuschinski in Amsterdam is quite nice and can have a really nice atmosphere...

Sounds good, count me in as well. I'm from Amsterdam.

Does Pathé have any nice classy/stylish movie theaters in Utrecht? The old Tuschinski in Amsterdam is quite nice and can have a really nice atmosphere...

Well if Thijs' plans will go through I don't know if it still will be in Utrecht.
But I really like Rembrandt theater in Utrecht.

Why is this thread allowed but the one I posted about a US fans getting togehter to see movie is moved?

Sorry don't have the answer to that...

Okay the latest updates.......

- The premiere event will be at the MustSee in Breda
- The team will also do premiers in Italy and Germany
- There will be a afterparty
- There will be VIPS/ red carpet etc etc.
- There will be international acts

On www.jacksonevent.com you can find all information (new website will be on this weekend)

Thank you for the update Thijs, too bad it will be in the south of Holland again but I'll do my best to be there.
Sounds very nice with the red carpet and stuff :p

Back