This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
First.. is this being released in Australia for cinematic viewing?
If so, we should try and buy some tickets all together as a group, according to where we live of course!

Not sure how many members we have from Australia on here!
But if you're interested - post where you live and we can make lists of who lives where and then we can go from there! Would be wonderful to put names to faces and enjoy Michael together

:)

[Sydney]
1. Gonetoosoon
2. AmberR
3. Reghead121
4. (?) MJJ Lover xoX
5. Vargak (x 2)

[Melbourne]
1. 8701girl
2. MJJ Lover xoX
3. kes1984
4. Bella09 (November 2 onwards)
5. kes1984's friend
6. RainbowAngel
7. Tessa
8. Luci

[Adelaide]

[Brisbane]
1. Sharlene
2. Gabsy

[Perth]

*We can add new locations/cities depending on popularity! I've just put these ones up as the main ones.

Last edited:
So I'll add you to the list? :)

It's still in it's preliminary stages! I just want to see the enthuiasm for it to happen haha. Then we can go from there!

Im from melb, but will only get to go if i go with someone

I'll have to wait and find out which cinemas its gonna be on

Put me down for Melb :) although I'm going to try and go to Sydney for it because there's a MJ fan there I really want to see it with.

I've seen some flyers for it at the local cinema where I live (Belgrave Cameo, for those who know it..lol)

hey do us melb fans have to register for tickets?

or can we get them normally?

Anyone have any news on which theaters are showing it? I emailed that Event Cinemas but never got a reply. Maybe I'll just call tommorrow. I want to know exactly when and where I need to be to get tickets. Plus it would be nice to know so we can plan meetups. I don't want to see it alone....

vargak -Sydney
2x
attempt1 to sit through it ....dont think I can watch it
attempt2 to actually watch it...

if you dont mind getting thrown out of the cinema for sobbing too loud with me....yep..
I need all the moral support I can get to go through this:angel:

I don't mind at all. I plan to arm myself that day with a bottle of wine and a box of kleenex...both of which - I'm willing to share :(

Every new TII trailer has me excited and crying at the same time, so I have a pretty good idea what state I'll be in for the actual film..... I think I'll be needing moral support too.

I am bringing 2 boxes of Kleenexes.....and then we go for a drink....a few drinks..

Okay, that sounds like a good plan to me :( I'm glad I won't be going alone. Can you imagine going to see this with just regular people all around you? I figure, if I'm going to be bawling my eyes out...might as well be doing it next to other fans that are doing the exact same thing. And who understand WHY without having to explain.

I asked my local cinema and they said that there hasnt been any info yet on whether they will get it or not.

My local cinema has it advertised! I don't think I can go see it..I really don't know how I'll cope. :cry: Thinking about it hurts so much and I start crying just thinking about it. The trailer was so so so so so so hard for me...I don't know how I will be able to see this movie. It's just going to break my heart all over again :( but I'm going to have to see it, of course.
Need lots of wine though lol.

That is so cool that ur local cinema has it advertised! our one doesnt..:( They r not sure if they have it or not. I wont need wine..i'll need tissues!

Well, I'm from Melbourne as well, south eastern suburbs area. The thing is I will be away in QLD on holiday when TII comes out but if anyone wants company to go and see it again after Nov 2nd - let me know please!

So yeh This is it will be showing for two weeks ? Man i wish there was more info on it! lol. Bella i hope u will have a great time in qld! and hope u will have a safe trip there & back :)

Back