cant stop crying :(

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I havent stopped crying since lastnight when they layed michael to rest. all day i have been in tears. i guess michael being gone has finally taking its toll on me. i miss him so much! none of this fair.

hugs to you

i'm very tearful today too..................its hit home how final this is

Aw, I feel exactly the same. Seeing the funeral has made it seem so final now, and it's when it hit me all over again. :cry: :hug:

*hugs*
I'm all back to when this all started.
Again I'm walking around like a zombie I have cried alot this past week.
Although I thought I was doing better a week ago, I'm not doing well at all.

i know. i was doing ok for a little awhile but now that its all final and he's been buried it just makes it all so final and so painful. i dont know how im going to be able to deal with it all from now on.

yeah sucks majorly. Im doing ok at least for now but im having my moments still. I know im always gonna have a tear to shed for Michael.

The night he was laid to rest was terrible. I remember waking up in the middle of the night around the time they where going to start the funeral. I just broke down in tears and couldn't stop, it lasted the whole night.
I was thinking about all the fans around the world, his dearest friends and ofcourse his children, it makes me so sad.. This is hard to accept.

I'm glad we all have each other, we have to make each other stronger and learn to live with the truth and take care of the memories Michael has given us.
Hugs to all of you!

This is too much i can't stand it I'm speechless and so hurt my heart aches constantly

:hug: mjlovergurl

I know its hard, but remember we all are here for u :D

This is too much i can't stand it I'm speechless and so hurt my heart aches constantly

Mine does too. I just don't want to accept the fact that it has happened. I still have days where it seems like he isn't even gone, and it just feels so unreal. I don't know how long it will take to 'cope' with this loss. People in my family still say that they can't believe it either.

I think for those of us on the forum - or at least speaking for myself - I know I MUST have been in complete shock/denial for a month or two, and the reality is finally setting in.

thanks guys. Its nice to know i at least have this place to go to during this very very difficult time. I know we are all feeling this pain everyday since it happened and my heart goes out to all if you and the fans who had tickets to michael's concerts. i know that has got to be extremly hard when the day comes and your supposed to be seeing our hero on stage finally. I know we can all get through this but honestly this kind of pain is gonna last forever. Im always gonna have tears for Michael and my heart is always gonna feel the pain. there are days where it does feel like he is still here and thats comforting but then you realize he's not and that is very painful. Michael is always gonna be missed. I know i miss him more and more everyday. :cry:

agreed. Michael in all honesty is i think missed more then any other entertainer. he was just too speacial and so loved that he will always be remmeberd.

:cry: Yea I know how you feel. I get so sad at work and just at random! I always tell my hubby that I miss him. I feel so empty.. but know Michael watches over us and his family. It hit me very hard when he was FINALLY laid to rest.. because it was my birthday. :( The worst birthday ever. I couldn't smile when my heart was aching. You guys, we all miss Michael. We will stick by eachother..Michael would want it. We are still his Army of Love. :cry: crying now.... HUGS TO YOU.

i know. none of this should have happened at all. the pain just seems to not go away. i miss michael so much everyday and he is never far from my thoughts. im glad we are here to comfort one another. i dont know what any of us would do if we didnt have this place or each other during this difficult time. ive been alot of crying also and seeing michael being laid to rest was the most difficult thing to wittness. just cant believe its all final.

I miss him sooo much.. :'(

I still can't comprehend what happened... It still doesnt feel real

don't be sad everyone,michael wouldn't wanna be the reason for our tears everyday.we should celebrate his life and his legacy rather than grief.he's after all a human like all of us,someday,it'll be our time to shift to the other world.just take it this way,at least now we have eachother to face such a hard time like this.imagine if this happened in like more than 20years to come.God knows how awful it could be.now,we are calm.let's just pray that michael has finally found the peace and happiness he had yearned for his entire life.

since i knew that he's...not here anymore
and im crying, every SINGLE day
every night before i sleep i cry and pray for him
it's painful , it's such a horrible nightmare and i want to wake up from it
at least now here's sitting at the clouds and looking at us, want us to be happy
and i'm 100% sure that he want us to be happy and live our lives.
like he said
..smile though your heart is aching..
..smile even though it's breaking..
EVERYTIME I'M CRYING
I JUST CAN'T STOP

and now he's teaching the angels how to moonwalk
believe me
i know

I just hope the Chandler family can live with themselves, their actions were the snowball that turned into an avalanche and ultimately destroyed Michael Jackson ... in my opinion.

Back