Just saw something that gutted me :(

Naytobes

Proud Member
I was on youtube, and stupidly opened a video, where Michael was speakng about what happened when he was arrested. The bruises, the hell he went through :(

It was awful, I cried and could not believe that this beautful man had to go through what he did. It literally gutted me.

And now all I can think about is all the pain he went through in life, it's not fair, I am so angry and upset right now - but what can we do. Nothing.

I didn't add the link, because I didn't want to upset anyone else with it, and wasn't sure if I should. Has anyone else seen it?

How could this world treat such a wonderful man the way they did. All Michael ever did was be so sweet and amazing to people, help them, entertain them, love them.

And he was repaid with hurt, pain and everything else they wanted to throw at him.

I know all the love and support from people like all of you on here helped Michael, but when I watched this video, I still wonder if it was really enough. I don't think all the love in the world could make up for what Michael had to deal with in his life.

It's just so sad :cry:

Still, I am so glad he had all of you.

Yes! I saw it but I never finished watching it.

I was so angry.... :( My heart hurts... I can't believe at how much pain and suffering Michael went through.. If I can only ease the pain, I'll gladly do it. Seeing him hurt really hurt me as well.

I've watched that several times since he died and it really gets to me too. I hurt so badly for him, it's a horrible feeling. :cry: It makes me so angry and upset just thinking about it.

Just remember, he's ok now. Nobody can hurt him anymore and he's free from that pain. :heart:

I came across a video on YouTube where he was talking about the police brutality incident. It was on 20/20 or one of those shows. It just broke my heart because I didn't know about it. :( I still have a very hard time watching negative videos about Michael. It can really ruin the rest of the day for me. Even though he is at peace now, thinking about all this horrible stuff still really gets to me. :(

I only remember seeing it from back then. I was so very upset when I saw that. My heart was already broken by what Michael was going through then. I am starting cry just thinking about by what happen to Michael then. It just makes me so sick and angry when I think of what my poor Michael had to go through.

I have seen it. It is really sad, the way he was treated. It is stupidity on humanities behalf. We treat people who are innocent of crimes that the guilty commit. The only people who should ever be treated as Michael was treated are people who actually committed an offense. I was sickened by what I heard and the pictures I saw, and I lost a lot of faith in the justice system. What justice did they do Michael!? They broke his spirit and they hurt his pride. Just to make themselves feel better because they wanted to believe he did those heinous accusations. They wanted to bring Michael down, which they may think that they did. We the fans though, we will always believe he was well above their disgusting hatred.

i saw it and was so angry and sad!
all the stuff that people say, the things they teach you at school, be nice and it will return to you in a nice way, and look what it did to Michael! he was one of the nicest people around truly caring about everybody else and it returned to him in a life full of horror and pain!
ever since Michael died my only thought is: life sucks!!! and i really mean it! :cry:

i saw it too! the part where they locked him up.i oughta beat em all up if i knew they did that to our poor michael.

I saw that too, it did upset me, how can they treat him like that, only people who are animals treat a human being like that but I gues they never saw Michael as a human being :( :rant: they should be ashamed of themselves!

I was on youtube, and stupidly opened a video, where Michael was speakng about what happened when he was arrested. The bruises, the hell he went through :(

It was awful, I cried and could not believe that this beautful man had to go through what he did. It literally gutted me.

And now all I can think about is all the pain he went through in life, it's not fair, I am so angry and upset right now - but what can we do. Nothing.

I didn't add the link, because I didn't want to upset anyone else with it, and wasn't sure if I should. Has anyone else seen it?

How could this world treat such a wonderful man the way they did. All Michael ever did was be so sweet and amazing to people, help them, entertain them, love them.

And he was repaid with hurt, pain and everything else they wanted to throw at him.

I know all the love and support from people like all of you on here helped Michael, but when I watched this video, I still wonder if it was really enough. I don't think all the love in the world could make up for what Michael had to deal with in his life.

It's just so sad :cry:

Still, I am so glad he had all of you.

Was he wearing a pink shirt? I saw one where he was talking about the police seaching him or something and he was about to cry, I could hear it in his voice. That really killed me!!! :cry:

The one I'm thinking of which might be it he is wearing a green shirt. That broke my heart...he seemed so sad. When they said something like does it smell good enough for you in there and he just said 'it's alright'...the way he said that tore me up.

I have seen it. It is really sad, the way he was treated. It is stupidity on humanities behalf. We treat people who are innocent of crimes that the guilty commit. The only people who should ever be treated as Michael was treated are people who actually committed an offense. I was sickened by what I heard and the pictures I saw, and I lost a lot of faith in the justice system. What justice did they do Michael!? They broke his spirit and they hurt his pride. Just to make themselves feel better because they wanted to believe he did those heinous accusations. They wanted to bring Michael down, which they may think that they did. We the fans though, we will always believe he was well above their disgusting hatred.

Speaking of justice, Murray needs to be locked up. What are they waiting for. So innocent Michael got treated like a criminal, but here we have bascially proof that this doctor murdered Michael in some way and they are letting him go.

Back