Hello from Germany :)

Melundso

Proud Member
Hey, I'm Melissa, I'm 17 years old and Im from western germany near the french border. My english isn't THAT perfect but I hope everybody understand what I'm trying to say. I do understand almost everything. But sometimes there are a few words missing. I can't help it. Haha. : )
First, I would like to say I'm a very new fan of MJ. And don't be mad at me if I don't know all of this 'insiderstuff'. I'm still learning about him. : D
My mother introduced me to him long time ago. She was always a fan of him. But I really started to listen to his music since the 25th of june . . I'm feeling very guilty about this, because I realized what a great human being he was and what a great gift he gave this world through his music. I think I was to young to realize it earlier. And if I would meet him for 2 minutes . . I would tell him that I'm sorry. I'm very sad about this whole thing, you know. When I was young, he was just another musician to me. I never understood why my mother was so fascinated about him. But now . . I know exactly how she felt. I really do.
Now, I really really like him and his music. But I've got this feeling, that It's much too late now that he's gone. I've never got to see him in person. And now I never will. It makes me cry a lot. Really. My mom wanted us to be at a concert this summer in London. But I never cared that much about it since .. you know it.
I'm listening to his music all day long (I even did buy almost every CD oder DVD that runs into my hands. They have a new home on my closet now. So I can always look at them if I want. : ) ) . I'm researching all kinds of stuff about him. Videos .. Interviews.
It's like an obsession. But in a good way! MJ helped me to clear my mind. It was like a rebirth for myself. I feel so much better.
Seriously, I've lost a few 'friends' because I love his music. There are these typical things you always hear like 'You can't listen to this psycho.' or 'Childmolester'. But now I think that those people weren't real friends to me. They didn't respect that people change their minds sometimes. Like I did!
And now, I really want to connect to fans from all over the world. We all have to spread MJ's message. : )
I hope you understand everything I wrote. Hihi. ; )

Much love,
Melissa. : )

Last edited:
Hey and welcome Melissa! Of course we won't be mad at you for being a new fan, it's great that you've become part of the "family". Enjoy your time here. :)

Thank you very much! I like it here. : )
Its kinda tough because many people say I'm insane. And It hurts . . and they don't even listen to him.
It's great to have so many people to share my thougts with! (And to improve my english of course .. haha)

Hey Melissa, I'm from Germany, too! ;)
Like ur story even tho' it's a lil' sad but all in all a good one!

Don't feel so guilty about not being a fan earlier - it doesn't guarantee u that u would've met him then. All in all u shouldn't feel guilty anyway, no matter what reason!
Just try to enjoy all of his great and unbelievable work he's done! ;)

Oh, are you serious? : D
From where exactly?

Thank you. I'm really trying to enjoy it, eventhough it's still hard for me .. : )

Yes, I'm serious! ;)
I'm from Braunschweig but I moved to Zwickau because of my girlfriend who I met through a Michael Jackson forum. :)
So Sachsen-Zwickau is my place now! :D

And u?
Where exactly are u from?

I live close to saarbrücken. In the saarland. . haha it's very little and not a place anyone should know about haha. : D

Hi Melissa :) Welcome to the forum. What do you mean your english isn't that perfect - It's spot on prefect! :) better than my German I'm sure :lol:

Don't ever think anyone will make you feel bad for only getting into Michael now. A fan is a fan - period!

Oh, and I recommend you watch Private Home Movies (youtube it) if you haven't already?? Every Michael fan should watch it, it's so heart warming and beautiful. I watch it all the time :)

Have fun on the boards :)

Oh my god, I'm blushing. Everybody seems to be so nice here. Thank you. : )

@Naytobes

Don't ever think anyone will make you feel bad for only getting into Michael now. A fan is a fan - period!

Such an heartwarming sentence. I nearly cried over it. Thank you. It helped me a lot. : )

And because of my english skills .. weeeell they COULD be better, because I'm half american. Haha, but I was raised in german. I was just too lazy to improve my english haha. Thats kinda embarassing. : D

Yes, and I've watched the Home Movies .. it's so funny. I already downloaded all the videos haha. I could never get enough of this. Everytime I'm sad I just watch it. It makes me smile everytime. : )

Yay, glad you have seen it, the home movies that is. I feel so happy when I watch it, its Michael so happy, which I love to see :) And everytime he smiles or laughs, so do I.

Glad you made it here, everyone is lovely, and they all understand. So I am sure you will fit in nicely :)

Back