I've not listened to Michael in weeks now ...

WeegieMac

Proud Member
I can't do it, I genuinely cannot listen to him sing because the realisation sets in that he's no longer with us and it just weirds me out, which leads to me thinking about death, etc ... a topic I've been really bad with since my Grandmother closest to me died in August 2007.

I know we all need to keep his legacy alive by listening to him, but right now I simply cannot press play on my iTunes to listen to songs that once formed part of my daily life. Instead I find myself listening to my rock/metal music, songs filled with more anger than anything else, which maybe helps ... I don't know.

It's all still so strange, Michael was part of the current day generations' lives, and all of a sudden he's gone. When I hear him sing I don't take any joy from it, it's simply depressing to me right now ... which I know is somewhat selfish, but I can't help it.

I can't do it, I genuinely cannot listen to him sing because the realisation sets in that he's no longer with us and it just weirds me out, which leads to me thinking about death, etc ... a topic I've been really bad with since my Grandmother closest to me died in August 2007.

I know we all need to keep his legacy alive by listening to him, but right now I simply cannot press play on my iTunes to listen to songs that once formed part of my daily life. Instead I find myself listening to my rock/metal music, songs filled with more anger than anything else, which maybe helps ... I don't know.

It's all still so strange, Michael was part of the current day generations' lives, and all of a sudden he's gone. When I hear him sing I don't take any joy from it, it's simply depressing to me right now ... which I know is somewhat selfish, but I can't help it.

i know it's hard knowing someone we trully love is no longer with us.i'm having a hard time myself,just like the rest of us.but you gotta bear in mind that in time,this scar will heal and instead of grieving on his death,we'll take a 180 degree turn by appreciating and celebrating his life and what he did throughout the world when he was still alive.you just gotta keep faith.if you need someone to talk to,you always have us.

Back