Texas Mj fans!

Silentstar01

Proud Member
Hey, this is posted in the other thread but I wanted to shout it out for all to see as well! We are going to see THIS IS IT as a group on the 30th and we would LOVE for you all to come with! Its on a friday and the next day is the halloween party but this topic is mainly for the movie. If you can't make the party then no prob. We would love to see the movie though with a bunch of fans and represent the legacy of Michael.

amysmith4god@yahoo.com

pm me or post here please if you are interested! The more the better!

Love love love :)

Amy

Where are yall going to meet? I'm in the Houston area, we have Halloween parties all that weekend so I can't travel too far.

Hi ella!

Well, I am guessing probably dallas because I am not entirely sure WHERE its coming or to ALL theatres but probably to make it easier on everyone we will meet somewhere in dallas

Houston is what 5-6 hours? That would be awesome if you could make it! :D

I know its kinda far....lol...

You wouldnt have to stay for the party unless you wanted too. And if you didnt want to drive back late then u could stay the night and leave that saturday morning. Sleeping over is also offered to anyone who needs too! Just make sure you bring a pillow and blanket just in case there aren't enough to go around...:)

come on peeps

This is open to all southern fans that would like to join us if you are not already where u live! :)

Hi ella!

Well, I am guessing probably dallas because I am not entirely sure WHERE its coming or to ALL theatres but probably to make it easier on everyone we will meet somewhere in dallas

Houston is what 5-6 hours? That would be awesome if you could make it! :D

I don't think I could make it then, I live about 45 minutes south of Houston on the Gulf. And I have to be here on the 31st to get the house ready for my sons Halloween party :( well I hope whoever goes has a wonderful/fun time!! Thanks dear!

aw no prob! Yeah would def. be too far for ya! Ive driven that way to get to galveston and boy was it a drive! LOL

Enjoy watching it and maybe someday we can meet up closer to you...:)
Keep michaeling!

Iam going..:) Iam in San Antonio Texas. I think iam the only fan in San Antonio that is a memeber on this site! WOW:( The only one? Iam still going..if i have to alone or try to bring someone else.

Hey, I would love to but it's just too far from Austin, and my weekends are pretty full with school work. But it's an excellent idea and I hope you all have a great time! I'm meeting up with some Austinnites to see it too hopefully :)

Iam going..:) Iam in San Antonio Texas. I think iam the only fan in San Antonio that is a memeber on this site! WOW:( The only one? Iam still going..if i have to alone or try to bring someone else.

I'm sure I have seen people from San Antonio here...maybe try this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75112

Hey, I would love to but it's just too far from Austin, and my weekends are pretty full with school work. But it's an excellent idea and I hope you all have a great time! I'm meeting up with some Austinnites to see it too hopefully :)

I'm sure I have seen people from San Antonio here...maybe try this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75112

You should try to convince your Austinnites to Carpool to the This Is It in Arlington,.. and like.... convince them to come to the Halloween party??? --- Also if you split the gas money 4 or 5 ways.. it would be way cheaper!

Would be so nice if y'all came. :flowers:

26 tickets are bought for the amc theatre at the parks mall in arlington, texas---

we have 4 extra tickets. For friday, october 30th, 7pm

interested? Pm me.

Hey! I'm in San Antonio too! My friend and I are going to the 7 pm showing on Halloween at Huebner Oaks 24, I got the tix this morning. Is that close to you?

Hey! I'm in San Antonio too! My friend and I are going to the 7 pm showing on Halloween at Huebner Oaks 24, I got the tix this morning. Is that close to you?

Hey ScreamER the guy above us is coming down to Dallas, Tx to see it with our KING OF POP FANATICS group that weekend. We also having an MJ Halloween party. There is another girl in the thread about Southern Mj fans she's from San Antonio she may be interested if she doesn't come down to Arlington that weekend to watch it with us. WISH YOU GUYS COULD HAVE COME WATCH WITH US.

ANY TEXAS FANS INTERESTED WE HAVE 4 EXTRA TICKETS FOR OCTOBER 30 THE NIGHT 20 OF US ARE GOING WATCH IT IF YALL ARE INTERESTED IN COMING ATTEND WITH US.

:horsey: Oy. Here's the main thread. :p Sounds like a blast... but I'mma still have to think about this. What if all you guys are like some kind of "MJ Killer-Cult" or something and plan on decapitating me and boiling my brain n' stuff. :witch: I'll be bringing my brand new C2 Tasers with me if I do decide to go... so don't even THINK about fucking with me! :gun2: LOL

:horsey: Oy. Here's the main thread. :p Sounds like a blast... but I'mma still have to think about this. What if all you guys are like some kind of "MJ Killer-Cult" or something and plan on decapitating me and boiling my brain n' stuff. :witch: I'll be bringing my brand new C2 Tasers with me if I do decide to go... so don't even THINK about fucking with me! :gun2: LOL

HAHA yeah u are crazy you will fit in perfect with us. Stop thinking just come. lol

TheOriginalPYT, we won't kill ya! I don't think......You need to come! I promise you you will not regret it. We have been doing events since 2001 and we have always made new friends and had a blast.

Back