[02 arena] for english fans

clarence82

Proud Member
sorry if this is not the right area, but I would like to know if the panel dedicated to MJ is still outside the arena, because I want to go there today.
thank you!

I havent been there but I think I remember reading that it wasnt, sorry. But, wait for a more credible answer than my ears, cuz they suck.

I was there mid August and the panel was still there and they added a new blank one next to it because the original was full. There were a few fans writing on the new blank panel and still a lot of flowers around.

However, they had moved the panel from the original position and I nearly missed it because it was a bit hidden. It's outside opposite the main O2 entrance. You tend to notice it when you walk out of the main entrance but you might miss it when you walk in! Hope it makes sense.

My daughter went las weekend and it has all gone! I believe she made it known to this forum somewhere that everything has gone!

oh man! i wonder what they did with it. there was literally nowhere to write on the main board so i had to write on someone's poster that they left. i did it neatly though :cheeky:
here is me in july... the day after our concert was meant to be :(
IMG_0377.jpg

what a chance I didn't go there, I would be very disappointed now because it would have been a very long trip to Canary Wharf...

...btw...

...I hope the panel is kept safe somewhere, shame on them if they threw it away like a piece of paper

She told me they had sent it to the family in america! She has started writting on the blue panels with silver pen though so feel free to continue. ha ha

Oh dear, this makes me very sad :(Look at all those tributes.. sadly missed :(

Back