I Am Here For Michael and His Fans ...

TheOriginalPYT

Proud Member
:heart:

I just wanted to let all the fans know that I am here for Michael and I am here for all of you. Since I have decided to keep my experiences and knowledge about Michael private, and will not be posting in The Psychic Thread... I know there are fans out there who need help and are still in pain. I believe that I deserve to help them, and want to help the ones who are grieving and hurting the most with all of my heart.

I have already received PMs from other fans requesting for my help and my thoughts, and I have responded. I know there are more of you out there, and if you have any questions or concerns about Michael or how to help yourself heal from this awful tragedy--I am here for you.

Since I respect Michael's privacy and do not wish to be judged, criticized, or have to deal with certain fans' negative energy... I would very much like to conduct all of this via PMs.

I deserve to give and to help people, and Michael wants his TRUE fans to WANT to be helped, so they can heal and smile when they think about him--not cry and be in pain forever.

So I am reaching out to all of you and letting you all know that I am here, and Michael is there for you. But once again... I would like to keep all of this PRIVATE--so PMs will be necessary... both for his privacy and for myself.

Once again, I am here for you... and do not be afraid to reach out to me as well for help and healing.

I will not be responding to anyone's questions or concerns publicly, or answering questions that are excuse me--dead and buried--or unnecessary. I just want to help with the healing process, and comfort you through your pain. I have NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES WHATSOEVER.

So... if you would like to be Spiritually counseled and guided. Please feel free to shoot me a PM anytime... and I will respond as soon as I am able to! :D

Sincerely,

TOPYT

:angel:

Last edited:
Wonderful thread TheOriginalPYT :angel:

I have also offered to help TheOriginalPYT to help any fans that need guidance and support during this time and if you feel you need help and guidance at any time night or day, feel free to me and TheOriginalPYT and we'll responde to you ASAP and help in the best way we possibly can for you. Also I'd like to say anything that is PM'd to either me or TheOrginalPYT will be private and confidential and will not be shared on the forum, we respect your privacy as well as anyone else involved. This help that me and TheOrginalPYT has offered has nothing to do with the "Psychic" thread and we both have good intentions towards the fans and want the best for all of you at this time.

Me and TheOrginalPYT respect all of Michael's fans and we want everyone to be healed and know that they have someone they can turn to for support and guidance. So again everything will remain private over PM and will remain confidential and will help you in anyway we can.

Blessings to everyone xx

Aw... :( this is so beautiful of you... I'm always feeling terrible because I don't have anyone to talk about Michael. I miss him more everyday... but you guys are also suffering. It's so brave of you to want to help others, really. :happy:

Your very welcome Tin Angel, if you want to talk, feel free to PM either one of us :)

:heart:

I just wanted to let all the fans know that I am here for Michael and I am here for all of you.
Since I have decided to keep my experiences and knowledge about Michael private
, and will not be posting in The Psychic Thread... I know there are fans out there who need help and are still in pain. I believe that I deserve to help them, and want to help the ones who are grieving and hurting the most with all of my heart.

I have already received PMs from other fans requesting for my help and my thoughts, and I have responded. I know there are more of you out there,
and if you have any questions or concerns about Michael
or how to help yourself heal from this awful tragedy--I am here for you.

Since I respect Michael's privacy
and do not wish to be judged, criticized, or have to deal with certain fans' negative energy... I would very much like to conduct all of this via PMs.

I deserve to give and to help people, and Michael wants his TRUE fans to WANT to be helped, so they can heal and smile when they think about him--not cry and be in pain forever.

So I am reaching out to all of you and letting you all know that I am here, and Michael is there for you. But once again... I would like to keep all of this PRIVATE--so PMs will be necessary... both for his privacy and for myself.

Once again, I am here for you... and do not be afraid to reach out to me as well for help and healing.

I will not be responding to anyone's questions or concerns publicly, or answering questions that are excuse me--dead and buried--or unnecessary. I just want to help with the healing process, and comfort you through your pain.
I have NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES WHATSOEVER.

So... if you would like to be Spiritually counseled and guided. Please feel free to shoot me a PM anytime... and I will respond as soon as I am able to! :D

Sincerely,

TOPYT

:angel:

With no disrespect intended...What motivates one to post such quote (s) on a public board?

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

"I will not be responding to anyone's questions or concerns publicly, or answering questions that are excuse me--dead and buried--or unnecessary. I just want to help with the healing process, and comfort you through your pain."

Bottom line:

I don't see anything wrong with one-on-one couseling or helping people who actually want to be helped via Private Messaging. To me, it's just a very private thing--and there are many fans who want to come forward... but not publicly. I completely respect that... and I would like to keep it that way. If you don't agree... then... to each their own, I say. :)

^ Agreed TheOrginalPYT, the help we are providing is provided with good intentions and we want to help fans that do decided to come forward on their accord that need support, counceloring and guidance, so its not forced upon anyone ;)

It is very nice of you. I sent you PM. Thank you for starting this thread.

god bless you for this :angel:
i hope you can feel the fans feel happy :)
i'm dying inside but sorry ,i don't talk to ANYBODY about this
even my self!!
btw that's so sweet to help the people
god bless
bye :angel:

Thanks guys! I guess I felt very strongly that it was something we were "called" to do. :angel:

And BTW ... Start PM'ing Emma, too, LOL!! I'm getting exhausted, and I really need to take a little breather here. :p So yeah... contact Emma for now (She is absolutely LOVELY! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with her! :wub:) ... I'll post again in the thread when my battery is "recharged." :heart:

I'll get to the last ones I have received as soon as I can. :)

Last edited:
Back