Another Newbie from Australia

CarleyMJ

Proud Member
Hey all

My name is Carley, I am new to MJJC, I hope I get to know you all. There is some here I already know :) I have been a fan of MJ's music as long as I can remember, My favourite songs are Bad, Black or White, Thriller, Billie Jean and many more. I was sad by the news of MJ's passing, like many of you I will always miss him.

-Carley

Carley welcome to MJJC :) Is a wonderful place to be.

If you're interested - and I know it may be premature considering you just got on the forums.. but look at this thread

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2172710#post2172710

Is about a TII meet up for us Aussies :) We'll get to see/meet each other and enjoy what Michael would have wanted us to see - together!

Enjoy your stay. Post around

Welcome :)

Hey carley! :waving:

welcome to mjjc forum! :D

Hi Carley - welcome to the forum :)

Thank you :)

Carley welcome to MJJC :) Is a wonderful place to be.

If you're interested - and I know it may be premature considering you just got on the forums.. but look at this thread

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2172710#post2172710

Is about a TII meet up for us Aussies :) We'll get to see/meet each other and enjoy what Michael would have wanted us to see - together!

Enjoy your stay. Post around

Welcome :)

Awe I would be but since I just joined I am not sure where abouts you are in Australia :)

Hey carley! :waving:

welcome to mjjc forum! :D

hi there! Welcome!
Which part of Australia are you from?

I am from Victoria Australia

Oh gippsland my anty & uncle used to live there..its nice up there

Hi Carley I'm new too! :)
& part of my family originates from Gippsland...well sale close enough.
I have to agree on the amount of activity that goes on in the area...but thats probably because i spend most of my time in the retirement villages :p

Welcome.

Thanks all

Luci: Sale is a nice place have you ever been to the Lake there it's a good place for a pinic.

I know, when i was there visting my uncle & aunty i was bored
there like u said there wasnt anything fun 2 do

Well of course there is events but that only happens once, there is the shopping mall but my fave part of my town is Morwell where there is the Movies. So glad there is a moviie thearter 7 mins drive from me :) Def seen good movies. That's why I rather go to Melb.

Back