FLORIDA fans, let's do this!!!!

MJfan82

Proud Member
Alright guys. I noticed a surprising amount of Florida activity in the other thread so I decided to make a thread specifically for Florida fans to go see "This Is It" together.

Mods: Please don't delete this thread. The other thread was very hard to communicate with just Florida fans and that thread is way too broad (the whole east coast). This is specifically for Florida fans to meet somewhere in Florida so we can watch the movie together.

Anyone interested in seeing the movie Broward, West Palm, or Orlando please post here. I'll start.

1. MJfan82-Broward

Ill have to pass on a trip to the 954. Can't make it down due to school & work schedules. Thanks anyway! If anyone is up to a Orlando/Central FL meet up, please post here!

Ok, so we have two potential meeting places:

Orlando/Tampa

AND

Broward (Muvico 24 potentially?)

I am in MIAMI!!!! Don't mind going to Aventura or any other place... U let me know :)
i didn't know I had other friends in my neighbeirhood!!!

COUNT ME IN... + Another 1=,2

I wouldn't mind a meetup in Orlando. I just know I am seeing this opening night. If there's a midnight screening I will be there.

Broward

1. MJfan82
2. lovelymj
3. MJJ:G.O.A.T
4. Captainhulk (not sure about the time)
5. claudiomiami

Regarding Muvico 24, they are under new management. They have been taken over by Cinemark. So I've checked their site: http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=1050

I checked their main page: http://www.cinemark.com/default.asp
They have TII under their advance tickets, but the link only takes you to the official TII website. So I have a feeling we may be able to buy the tickets for a particular theater (at least I hope so) through TII. I'm going to email or call the theater to find out.

Orlando/Tampa

1. jrc407-Orlando
2. withflyingcolors-Tampa, but can meet in Orlando
3. SeriousEffect-Tampa, but can meet in Orlando
4. michaeljacksonfan1981-Tampa, but can meet in Orlando

Muvico has two locations in Tampa called Starlight 20 and Centro Ybor 20. So those theaters are an option for you guys. I'm really not aware of any theaters in Orlando off the top of my head so I think you guys will have to select one.

Probably better for the 3 Tampa people to hook up in the 813. I'm in Seminole County, which is outside of metro Orlando and the Attractions area.

Will you Florida people buy the tickets online or on october 28th at the movie theatre? I am confused about which theatres will be showing it.

I am buying my tickets online if that is possible. I don't want to chance this thing being sold out. Thanks for starting the sign up list btw!

How can you buy them online though? Cause when I go to the official site and put my zip code it doesn't come up near broward.

Miami :) Going to the one in Sunset Place!!! Just brought my tickets and i'm super excited. I never ever go to the movies cause they are expensive nowadays I would rather buy clothes, music and shoes than waste 20+ dollars and another 20 on food and drinks....I think it's a waste to spend that much just to sit in a theater for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or so. But Michael is soooooooooooo worth it ;-) I real happy!!! I would spend my last dollar on him! lmao!!!

Miami :) Going to the one in Sunset Place!!! Just brought my tickets and i'm super excited. I never ever go to the movies cause they are expensive nowadays I would rather buy clothes, music and shoes than waste 20+ dollars and another 20 on food and drinks....I think it's a waste to spend that much just to sit in a theater for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or so. But Michael is soooooooooooo worth it ;-) I real happy!!! I would spend my last dollar on him! lmao!!!
cool sunset is showing it? You bought the tickets online?

damn at first it was just showing Channelside now it is showing a huge amount of showtimes in the Tampa area including Brandon which is near me but I already bought Channelside. Oh well, I think Channelside is a nicer theatre than Brandon anyway.

yay!

How can you buy them online though? Cause when I go to the official site and put my zip code it doesn't come up near broward.

You can get them online at Cinemark's site. If you type in your zip code, you should be directed to the nearest theater (Paradise 24 perhaps?) and you should be able to get them from the site.

I got mine at the theater. :D Good luck everyone!

Ok I just checked Cinemark's site and when I try to get to the Paradise 24 page it says this:

We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request:
  • We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Therefore, ticket sales and showtimes cannot be processed. Showtimes can be obtained by calling the number listed above or check back in a few minutes and "refresh" your browser. We hope to have the problem fixed soon.
I hope everyone else is having better luck than that. I dunno about other Broward theaters, but the site for that one isn't working right now :( Was anybody able to get tickets at Aventura?

Ok I just checked Cinemark's site and when I try to get to the Paradise 24 page it says this:

We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request:
  • We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Therefore, ticket sales and showtimes cannot be processed. Showtimes can be obtained by calling the number listed above or check back in a few minutes and "refresh" your browser. We hope to have the problem fixed soon.
I hope everyone else is having better luck than that. I dunno about other Broward theaters, but the site for that one isn't working right now :( Was anybody able to get tickets at Aventura?

Yea you can get them at Aventura, I looked and you can buy them now. I will buy them later though.

Back