What do YOU do for Michael to pay tribute in your home?

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
Me personally I just light my candle everyday..for Michael and my aunt that passed away from breast cancer a few weeks after him

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

I also have big pic of him on my wall ill post a pic of it later

awww that is really beautiful!!!

My whole room is a shrine to Michael and I love it like this. I have a peter pan waterglobe that plays music. And sometimes I wind it up and peter flys around, its cute.. I do that sometimes for Michael.

awww that is really beautiful!!!

My whole room is a shrine to Michael and I love it like this. I have a peter pan waterglobe that plays music. And sometimes I wind it up and peter flys around, its cute.. I do that sometimes for Michael.

im working on my room! i have yet to put up all my pictures..i will soon tho...but my candles i light everyday

Those are nice things that you do for Michael. For me I wear one of my MJ t-shirts 24/7. I have been doing that ever since the 2nd allegations were going on. But ever since memorial service I have been wearing my MJ glove necklace continuesly now. It only comes when I need to wash my hair or take a shower. But other than that it stays on. I even sleep with it on. I want to get another MJ necklace with a picture of Michael to go with this necklace. On my bed I keep my 2 MJ pillowcases on 2 of my 4 pillows at all times now. My bedroom at one time used to be a total shrine to Michael. My walls and doors was covered with pictures of Michael. But now it is like half of what it used to be. I had taken 3 of my 7 MJ posters down. But I did put another one of my 11 MJ posters up since then. So I have 5 up now. My bedroom will be an MJ shrine again. And another thing up on my nightstand I keep my Black Or White MJ doll on it. I had kept him on my nightstand ever since I had gotten him about 5 or 6 years ago. He is still in the original box. And the box still plays Black Or White. But the matching Beat It outfit is in my closet now. On my lap top computer is all full of different MJ videos, songs, and pictures of Michael. I have this beautiful picture of Michael as my background. It is the one that I have for my avatar on here. I have another MJ background on my desktop computer even though I really dont use it. In my Sims 2 game I have MJ related stuff in it. Even though I really don't play the game like I used to. But I would like to go back and make MJ t-shirts for my Sims. And since I can't light a real candle for Michael like I want to. Its has to do with the that fire we had in this house over 9 years ago. I go in to that gratefulness.org site and light one there. I just got done lighting another candle for Michael in group MJ.

Last edited:
I've got 2 big posters of him up in my room, which I got for my birthday, and every saturday his music is played throughout our house :)

Thats the one thing I forgot to add to my post. Ever since Michael's death I have spent every sigle day. At least several times a day listening to him. I have saved so far on my Windows Media Player over 8 and a half hours of MJ songs. I am listening to Michael now.

his photos and posters all over my walls and i wear his t-shirt everyday
and i write a message for him everyday in my notebook
:'(

I've got a tribute poster in my relaxing room.
Mj's video's (but mostly his concerts) are played almost nonstop there on my bigscreen HDTV and one of the best soundsystems available.
That's the way it should be played and the best way to honour Michael and the things he made for us.

I've made extra MJ playlists om my mp3-player too.

I still have my banner up outside my window i just cant take it down :cry:,also have poster up on my windows,i got one picture on my side board that has a candle in front of it,the candle changes colour its called a magic candle and its for michael, also i wear my michael bands that i had specialy made by the people that actually made michaels bands,thay are very dear to me,i cant watch or listen to anything even though i have all his dvds and cds i have photos and poster around my place of my michael, still hasnt sunk in for me,but in my home everyday i cry a million tears for him every single day and that i can never see getting any better :boohoo: x

Here is the banner i made been out since that horrible nite :cry: xxx
its now inside my window but u can still see it just cause of the horrible rain dont want it to get wet

mypics27july09084-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are nice things that you do for Michael. For me I wear one of my MJ t-shirts 24/7. I have been doing that ever since the 2nd allegations were going on. But ever since memorial service I have been wearing my MJ glove necklace continuesly now. It only comes when I need to wash my hair or take a shower. But other than that it stays on. I even sleep with it on. I want to get another MJ necklace with a picture of Michael to go with this necklace. On my bed I keep my 2 MJ pillowcases on 2 of my 4 pillows at all times now. My bedroom at one time used to be a total shrine to Michael. My walls and doors was covered with pictures of Michael. But now it is like half of what it used to be. I had taken 3 of my 7 MJ posters down. But I did put another one of my 11 MJ posters up since then. So I have 5 up now. My bedroom will be an MJ shrine again. And another thing up on my nightstand I keep my Black Or White MJ doll on it. I had kept him on my nightstand ever since I had gotten him about 5 or 6 years ago. He is still in the original box. And the box still plays Black Or White. But the matching Beat It outfit is in my closet now. On my lap top computer is all full of different MJ videos, songs, and pictures of Michael. I have this beautiful picture of Michael as my background. It is the one that I have for my avatar on here. I have another MJ background on my desktop computer even though I really dont use it. In my Sims 2 game I have MJ related stuff in it. Even though I really don't play the game like I used to. But I would like to go back and make MJ t-shirts for my Sims. And since I can't light a real candle for Michael like I want to. Its has to do with the that fire we had in this house over 9 years ago. I go in to that gratefulness.org site and light one there. I just got done lighting another candle for Michael in group MJ.

your room sounds beautiful! :clapping:

I have 5 posters on my walls. I want to put more up but my room is really small. I have a MJ shelf above my computer where all me memoralbia is. I also have a photo album I filled with pictures, news paper articles and concert ticket stubs.

I write about my day in my diary as much as I can and Michael is practically mentioned in my diary everyday...

It comforts me alot. I can still trace back to the day I discovered Michael and read the magic and happiness he has given me.

It's not much but this will ensure that I will never forget him.

My room has lots of Michael pictures,mirrors and posters...My room was always my favourite place to be,but since Michael died,it has become even more because you can feel his presence so strong there.

Also i pray a lot.I always prayed for Michael,his family,all of us here,my family and offline friends...but since he went to heaven,i do it way more often,and way more deep.

When i can,i ask in the church a mass to be prayed.
At first the priest would look at me in a weird way,but now that he knows what Michael means and always meant to me,he understands and supports me the best way he knows.

I will always honnor and pay tribute to Michael.
Michael was,is and will always be,a part of me

As simple as it sounds, I do not tolerate any tabloid bashing of Michael from anyone that enters my home. If you do not have anything but negative to say about Michael garnered from select media sites, and aren't interested in being informed/enlightened, then leave it outside or don't come inside. Period.

The absolute BS that I've heard from people r/t Michael astounds me. The ignorance is not tolerated unless it's a 2 sided conversation where both sides can be heard/discussed. And if it can't be discussed from both angles, not an option. I can get really heavily into facts if that's what they want, but rarely gets that far.

Many write me off as some kind of fanatic-

I've recorded all the pre-trial, trial, and post trial tapes. I show them to anyone that is interested enough to engage in the conversation r/t Michael. If they bring the subject up, do not be surprised or uninterested to see all that I have on tape to verify anything I say.

Wish there could be an honest discussion, without the barriers/tabloid fueled "facts" involved, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. The media will feed off of Michael's death for as long as they can. Sad and frustrating truth, but it will be as such for as long as they can milk it. And there will be those that vehemently dismiss Michael, and just as many, if not more, that will support and believe that Michael Jackson was not what the media protrayed him to be over the last several years as well as the previous decade(s).

While I am not standing on the street corners yelling for Michael's vindication, I am supporting him whenever push comes to shove, trying my best to speak cohesively and with verifiable facts when the occasion arises. It's not always an easy thing, to be sure, especially in the area where I live.

If I can portray myself as a conscientious, reasonable, and informed person, then I can only hope that someone may listen and appreciate and respect/understand my point of view in anything I may say r/t to Michael and their interpretation of him as the performer, humanitarian, private person, father, child, and icon of my generation.

jmo

Last edited:
your room sounds beautiful! :clapping:

I have 5 posters on my walls. I want to put more up but my room is really small. I have a MJ shelf above my computer where all me memoralbia is. I also have a photo album I filled with pictures, news paper articles and concert ticket stubs.

Thanks starlight your room sounds beautiful as well. I have pictures taken of what my room used to look like about 5 years ago. My walls and doors all covered with pictures and posters of my beloved Michael. And I regreted taken those pictures and 3 of my posters down. And I did that before Michael's death. I did saved those pictures and posters of Michael of course. And they are going right back up as soon as my mother gets my room painted. Whenever that will be. So since I can't do that now like I want to. I can at least put another one of my MJ posters up on the back of my bedroom door. Its my Blood On The Dance Floor poster. I would like to get a few more MJ posters. Especially since 2 of my MJ posters are going to stay right in the tubes that they came in. Because they are suppose to be quite rare and I want to protect them.

I listen to his music, and bring him up in my conversation at least once a day. So far i havent been dissappointed by what other people have to say. I play his songs at work and pretty much whoever hears it starts to move...and some say "is that michael jackson..ooh his soo wonderful" and that brings a smile on my face.

I'm working on my room but I light a candle and I listen to his music everyday. Also I watch videos of Michael too.

i tend to light candles in general alot myself, so i never really look at them as memorial items.
but i listen to music, i dont really have a michael shrine with posters everywhere, but i do have some photos of him on my vanity mirror, and ofcourse dvd,cd,record collections. but i did always want to gather my favorite photos of michael and frame them beautifully and put them up in my hallway. i think that would be pretty, anyone walking in would see them too.

I don't have a ritual, or a little Michael shrine or candles, but I do think of him every single day, and I do listen to his music each day as well.

I also make it a point to keep at least 3 albums in my car's CD changer at any time so I can convert non-fans! Which has worked on more than one occassion. ;)

Listen to him everyday, & when I'm home alone I sing his songs. I ahve a wonderful singing voice & all. I hope he hears me from wherever he's at.

I've had my Michael shelf since I was 16 years old and its always been so special to me. Its just a shelf full of memorbilia.. I love laying in bed just looking up at it. I think I will buy some glow in the dark stars and put them around the room. I like being here because I feel Michael is with me.

I've had my Michael shelf since I was 16 years old and its always been so special to me. Its just a shelf full of memorbilia.. I love laying in bed just looking up at it. I think I will buy some glow in the dark stars and put them around the room. I like being here because I feel Michael is with me.

Thats the way I feel about my room MJstarlight. Even though my MJ room isn't the way it used to be. But I still love being in it. Especially being on my bed where my 2 most closest MJ posters are to me. Mainly my most cherish MJ poster Who Is It. That poster is right above the head of my bed. I love that poster more than all of my other MJ posters combined. Its been there ever since I had put it up there about 5 years or so ago. Who Is It is one of Michael's songs that I have a slight obsession with. I can practically listen to that song forever and I still won't be tired of it.

Back