This Is It in CANADA (QUEBEC)

PurpleParrot

Proud Member
I've seen people from other countries already knowing when the movie's gonna shown, and nothing about Canada.

Cineplex doesn't know anything at this time, they haven't been aware of the pre-sale on Sept. 27th.

How do you know (other countries) where the movie's gonna be shown?

I'll call back cineplex on Friday to see if they have news about it, but for now, we know nothing and it pisses me a bit...

on the Sony canada site, they say the presale will be on Sept 27th and the places will be known at this time... but cineplex odeon doesn't even know about that... They still don't know how many copies Canada will have...!!!

Last edited:
me too,I'm in Montreal,the cinema guzzo have nothing news about This is it

Yes Cineplex does know the movie is coming, the trailer has been on their front page for the past 5 days. In their "coming soon" section This Is It is listed with the length, synopsis, movie poster, etc.

check it out: www.cineplex.com

As for the ticket sales this week I'm not sure what's happening.

Good to see fans from Quebec here...I am in Laval and am so anxious to see it.

Yes Cineplex does know the movie is coming, the trailer has been on their front page for the past 5 days. In their "coming soon" section This Is It is listed with the length, synopsis, movie poster, etc.

check it out: www.cineplex.com

As for the ticket sales this week I'm not sure what's happening.

I know they know the movie is coming, it's the presale on Sept. 27th they don't know about.

I'll call them again tomorrow anyway, maybe I'll have more infos. Let's hope.
Sony Canada website did not yet changed their sentence at the bottom, so nothing new from there.

I so hope we'll have it in Quebec city!

while watcing DWTS last night, they played the TII trailer. And it said tickets on sale IN CANADA on september 27th. Same as the US.

We will have a premiere in Montreal on the 27th. It is in today's paper.

Ouais, ou ca? J'ai checké La presse, the gazette en ligne...

Which paper? Is it online somewhere?

Moi aussi je veux savoir où ça???!!! Man!

Je veux y aller je veux y aller!!!

I called the girl from cineplex canada again today, she told me that she got the news with the presale on Sept 27th. She said that since all the cinemas are going to go online at the time, it may be really slow so better try on Sunday morning or directly at the cinema.

She told me that for QUEBEC CITY nothing is confirmed but Ste-Foy and Beauport should have it!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mais je veux vraiment savoir pour la première!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!

C est dans le journal hebdo The Mirror. Il sort tous Les jeudis. Je pense que le premiere sera a l ancient paramount sur Ste Catherine. Will keep u posted. But it is in the paper. Will probably plY at midnight

Okay so we have 2 days to find out where :) thanks

A friend of mine just called me. She was listening to Virgin Radio here is MTL, and they said all cineplex theaters will carry the movie here in Canada. My friend said, they mentioned the line up in LA, and they made it sound like tickets will sold out very quickly for the 2-week engagement.

still no confirmation for the premiere.

Nice thanks!!!

Here's what's written on cineplex site in french

prevente.jpg

but there's no link to preorder the tickets yet...aarggggggh! lol

premierez.jpg

DAMN! THIS CINEMA IS THE ONLY ONE (FROM cINEPLEX) IN CANADA THAT'S GONNA SHOW THE MOVIE AT MIDNIGHT!
I think you can already buy tickets for this one.. lucky you people in Toronto!

Last edited:
Toronto always get the best deals.
So I am guessing TO is one of the 15 cities having a premiere with LA.

ETA: I am gonna keep hoping that there is a premiere here...since the ad was in a Montreal's paper this morning.

Ben bizarre; le site Cineplex affiche des billets disponibles pour St Bruno, ou Sault Ste Marie pour le Mercredi.... ??? Rien d'autre.

Je vois aussi ! et pour les 2 semaines !

Galaxy Cinemas Sault Ste Marie
293 Bay St., Sault Ste. Marie
(705) 949-7949

Ceux qui prévoit aller la.. achetez!

Last edited:
Bon, pour les gens de Québec, est-ce qu'on y va ensemble??? S'il est présenté dans plusieurs cinema, on va dans lequel?
Ste-Foy?
Beauport?

Calotte, est-ce que tu vas aller à la premiere à Montréal le 27? Et Max? Si vous y aller, j'aimerais bein y aller aussi, sinon je vais attendre le 28 (aaaah!)

Et bien on va au cineplex ste-foy a la 1er représentation possible a québec.

Et bien jaurais aimé allé a lavant premiere a mtl mais max peut pas:S donc peut-etre quil va y avoir aussi une avant premeire a QC meme.

Espérons :)

Ok, alors je saurai au moins que je dois acheter mon premier billet au cinéma de Ste-Foy... Et s'il y a plusieurs représentation dans le journée? On va à la première ou à celle du soir... Bref, on verra quand les horaires vont sortir tout à l'heure...

Je vais squatter l'ordi de ma coloc et revenir en ligne ce soir!!

Back