MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
The Date: Saturday 31st Oct ‘09
The Time: 2.10pm
The Venue: The O2 Vue Cinema
Peninsula Square, Greenwich
London, United Kingdom.

For all those who can’t make the weekday gathering, we are arranging to meet up at the weekend for the showing of Michaels THIS IS IT!

I think this is something we all want to see together. To share the experience with support from one another, confident in the knowledge we are among friends and like minded fans.

Purchase yourself a ticket for the 2.10pm showing.

We will meet in 'The Slug and Lettuce' , which is situated inside The O2 along 'Entertainment Avenue.
Here is the link if you want to take a look: http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/bars-restaurants-slug-lettuce.html
We will meet there from 12.30pm.
I will be there waiting at the table with a red helium balloon, so you won't be able to miss it!
However I have booked the table under 'Becca for MJJC' just incase you need to know.

Here is a link to the London Underground website with travel information that may affect us on the day:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=6

Post here if you will be joining us and PM me with any further enquiries!

I’m really looking forward to meeting you guys face to face for such a special event that means so much to us all.

SEE PAGE 11 FOR UPDATED LIST OF WHO IS ATTENDING!!!

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
The Date: Saturday 31st Oct ‘09
The Time: 2.10pm
The Venue: The O2 Vue Cinema
Peninsula Square, Greenwich
London, United Kingdom.

For all those who can’t make the weekday gathering, we are arranging to meet up at the weekend for the showing of Michaels THIS IS IT!

I think this is something we all want to see together. To share the experience with support from one another, confident in the knowledge we are among friends and like minded fans.

As soon as tickets become available, purchase yourself a ticket for the 2.10pm showing.
We will arrange to meet in one place before the film so we can all go in and get seats together. The meeting time and place will be confirmed slightly nearer the time – WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Post here if you will be joining us and PM me with any further enquiries!

I’m really looking forward to meeting you guys face to face for such a special event that means so much to us all.

Becca

xxx

Just wondering when the wkday gathering will be to? i really want to be there but i dont know what to do :cry: xxx

Just wondering when the wkday gathering will be to? i really want to be there but i dont know what to do :cry: xxx

I'm not sure whats going on with the weekday meet up, its posted at the top of this part of the forum ( Sticky: MJJC Presents MICHAEL JACKSON 'THIS IS IT' October 28th 2009 ). I am arranging this meetup because I personaly ( however much I want to!), like many others, just can't make it during the week due to work/uni/college/school commitments.

We would love to see you there if you can make it! We are all gonna be there for each other :hug:

Becca

xxx

I'm not sure whats going on with the weekday meet up, its posted at the top of this part of the forum ( Sticky: MJJC Presents MICHAEL JACKSON 'THIS IS IT' October 28th 2009 ). I am arranging this meetup because I personaly ( however much I want to!), like many others, just can't make it during the week due to work/uni/college/school commitments.

We would love to see you there if you can make it! We are all gonna be there for each other :hug:

Becca

xxx

Thanks becca for ur kind words very sweet of you just so hard:,its hard to exsplain :cry: thanks again hun x

Beccabubbles, you star.

I was going to post a similar thread for a specific date, venue and time to buy tickets so we could meet up and go to the same show. I will definitely come to this if I can get tickets - really want to see the film with other fans and meet you all.

I am having a hard time with this at the moment my family, friends and boyfriend think I am losing it, big time.

Thanks for taking the initiative and posting this - I will look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

M's Wendybird- Great, hope you can make it! :)

SusieQ - Fantastic! Another person to add to the list! I too have no1 around that understands and think I'm crazy for loving Michael. But thats why I'm doing this, because we can all support each other - its gonna be an emotional rollercoaster :sad: :) :cry: :laugh: :boohoo:

Every now and then i'll post an updated list of people who that say they're coming so we can all see whos gonna be there!

Becca

xxx

*bump* :D Even if there's only a few of us, will be good I reckon!

I'm going to go to the one on the 28th if it's in the eve as I will in London working during the day, but might come to this one too with my hubbie and do the exhibition on the same day. Are we planning to eat/drink before/after?

carefull guys there might be more then 1 screen showing it make sure you book for the same screen aswell as same time and same cinema;-)

p.s
If anyone wants to join the weekday one im planning aswell its HERE

Becca, I'm still coming to this if I can get a ticket - gonna go to the 28th too.

I'll have a look to see if there is any Michaeling we can get up to after the film if anyone wants to make a night of it.

Hope I can get a ticket now.

I'm going to go to the one on the 28th if it's in the eve as I will in London working during the day, but might come to this one too with my hubbie and do the exhibition on the same day. Are we planning to eat/drink before/after?

I think maybe after we could go on for food and drink? I'm not sure I could eat before with all the nerves!!

I think we shud defo make a day of it!!!! xxx

I was considering asking if any1 would be interested in going to see the exibition afterwards but wasn't sure??? What do you guys think ???

Although I have joined the weekday one, but I would love to join this one also, can anyone tell me how can I get a ticket? sorry for asking as I just moved to UK several days ago. :)

You can tickets over the phone 08712 240 240 or on this website:
http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/timetable.asp?SessionID=&cn=1&ln=1&ci=71&fi=9663|5218| - I will book online i think

carefull guys there might be more then 1 screen showing it make sure you book for the same screen aswell as same time and same cinema;-)

p.s
If anyone wants to join the weekday one im planning aswell its HERE

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Becca, I'm still coming to this if I can get a ticket - gonna go to the 28th too.

I'll have a look to see if there is any Michaeling we can get up to after the film if anyone wants to make a night of it.

Hope I can get a ticket now.

Good idea lol! As mentioned above, I was just interested to see the exibition after the film???

Will post some more info and a list of people attending in a mo.

Becca

xxx

Hi Everyone!

So here is a list of everyone who is coming so far!

-Beccabubbles
-StaceyMJ
-michaelloverforever1980
-Michaels wendy bird
-SusieQ
-Redridinghood
-thrillerchild
-Orianalee
-StarTrader

Ok guys, there may be more than 1 screen option available so make sure you book Screen 11.

There is also options of ticket type – Normal - £8.60 or Premium/Balcony - .£10.10.
To avoid confusion I think we should all just go for the NORMAL tickets, as I believe the balcony seats are numbered and I’d hate for us all to get split up!!!

Ok, so book - SAT. 31st, 2.10PM (14.10pm), SCREEN 11, NORMAL £8.60 TICKET TYPE

Here is the link to the website: http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/timetable.asp?SessionID=&cn=1&ln=1&ci=71&fi=9663|5218|

Tickets go on sale at 0:01am on Sunday 27th September - Set your alarms now!!!!

Hope this as all ok with everybody!

As always, post here or PM me with any questions.

Love Becca

Xxx

P.S. To all those booking online through the website, just to let you no there is a card handling fee of £0.60 so total price is £9.20 – I know – what will they come up with next to get more money outta us lol!! Just thought I’d let you know xxx

Hi everyone!

So SIX hours to go till tickets are released!

PM me or post here with any problems or questions!

Good luck getting you're tickets!

Love Becca

xxx

Hi everyone!

So SIX hours to go till tickets are released!

PM me or post here with any problems or questions!

Good luck getting you're tickets!

Love Becca

xxx

Hi Hun
just checking that everyone is going for a normal ticket?might go to the exchibation that day to not sure yet wat im doing really yet :cry: how long does the film last?x

Hi Hun
just checking that everyone is going for a normal ticket?might go to the exchibation that day to not sure yet wat im doing really yet :cry: how long does the film last?x

Hi ya!

Yes, we are all going for NORMAL tickets!

I was also considering going to the exhibition after the film - was gonna wait till after we'd got the tickets for TII then see if any1 else wants to go.

The O2 Vue website states the end time of TII at 4.10pm.

Becca

xxx

Hi ya!

Yes, we are all going for NORMAL tickets!

I was also considering going to the exhibition after the film - was gonna wait till after we'd got the tickets for TII then see if any1 else wants to go.

The O2 Vue website states the end time of TII at 4.10pm.

Becca

xxx

Ah ok hun here is the link for the exchibiton as if u go though tm thay dont have 31st of oct so i am going to go though o2 as thay have the 31st of oct really strange here is the link http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Micha...nk=michaeljacksonexhibition_buy_tickets_link1
xxx

Is that list definite? Just that some people are on both the weekday list and this one. :unsure:

Ah ok! I just sent you a PM, ignore it if necessary lol! :lol:

Back