Stop Existing and Start Living.

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
Today I got another burst of inspiration, out of nowhere. I felt extremely drawn to pencil and paper today, and I normally do not unless I am going to write. But today, I felt like I needed to draw.

I also felt very compelled to put 'Heal the World' on repeat while I did this, this is what came forth:

9rufbn.jpg

The heart is obviously broken, with giant gaping cracks that are being held together by band-aids. The band-aids represent Peace, Love and Hope. The three main aspects I feel like Michael is trying to convey in Heal the World.

The musical notes floating around the heart are the main lyrics that hang in my ears when I listen to the song. With words like that, if everyone chose to do more than listen to them, but actually hear them...let them soak in to not only their mind but their heart...that is when we will truly begin to heal the world.

Change the world is hanging very lightly in the background, because yes we need to make changes...but the bolder message, the message that is much stronger, is not so much for change but for healing. What good is a change, if it is not positive and meaningful?

Michael couldn't do it by himself, and neither can I. We all need to band together to spread Michael's message of love, peace, hope, power, strength, brotherhood and compassion.

I hope you enjoyed :hug:

Beautiful :) I really love your drawing and everything you said. I agree so passionately! It starts with healing.
Thank you so much for sharing. Posts like these make me feel so good inside.

wooow this is gorgeous!! :agree:nice work Casey! I love how you put the messages in the music notes, peace love and hope was Michaels main mission :yes: and I love how you put the bandaids on the broken heart. Very creative, it is so good!!! Thanks for sharing
:clapping::hug:

Oh, this is lovely :) I really like it.
Thanks for sharing!

Heal the World :)

Ooh that was beautiful! - I love the motivational messages you put there! :)
And how true; Stop Existing and Start Living.

Back