rvw043.jpg

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR DISCUSSION AND UPDATES ON THIS MJJC EVENT

LATEST INFORMATION:

Wednesday 28th October
7:30pm Showing @ VUE O2 Arena
Screen 11

Attendees:
Motsey + 4
KishMJ + 10 (GF,Rachel,nish,leon,amanda+m8,clair,Willian,paul,+1)
thrillerchild
doitandyourdead +1
Healer +1 (spoonie)
orianalee
prismsagainst5live
slimblonde2
Redridinghood
madbdamj
Sarah.Lovess.MJ +1
SUSIE.Q
mjcy +2
VeganMatt
82Thriller84 +1
Lisa090982 +3
volitional
Gaz
Sperrdia
Andyroser
leesw1 +1
Smudge
Catherine_Jackson +1
Michaels.Art.Nouveau
flee +3 (2xunder18)
mjrocks +1
Andrew Ryan +2
mjfans4life +7 (4 child)
Iscreamloud +1
sunnyday81
Emily.MJ
Leaaf +1
Richie_Boii
Michael Jackson Moonwalk+2
------------------------
Total = 76

Meeting at the Vue Bar which is on the right as you enter the Vue then follow it around
Then after the film Slug & lettuce for a few drinks

Contact Number for Motsey = *********
Any problems let me know

THANKYOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED

Last edited:
Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED - THREAD REOPENED]

Thankss Motsey!! Cant wait!! :D

Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED - THREAD REOPENED]

Awesome, nice one Motsey, really appreciate it

Thanks so much see you there

thank you so so so much!! see you guys there!

Thanks so much!!!

MjjcTicket.jpg

Ticket anyone?:ph34r: lmao! :dancin:

MjjcTicket.jpg

:D:wild::clapping::dancin::D:wild::clapping::dancin::D:wild::clapping::dancin:
awesome, thank you!

if anyone drops out then I can prob take another couple btw

Thank you so much Motsey! I will pm you for your paypal details later today.
Will it be ok to arrive around 7ish? I wondered what the cut off time is for arrivals..

Bing Bong, the tickets have been purchased now so everyone listed in the first post has a ticket! Motsey, maybe you could have a reserve list in case anyone pulls out between now and the day?

Motsey (sorry I don't know your name), thankyou so so much for
getting these tickets for us all. Putting your own money forward in the name of MJJC so we can all go together.... You rock!

I have four of those tickets, can you PM me your paypal deets and I'm gonna get the cash off my girls in the coming days .... I
get paid next week so am gonna pay you then, rather than on the day :) x

Bing Bong, the tickets have been purchased now so everyone listed in the first post has a ticket! Motsey, maybe you could have a reserve list in case anyone pulls out between now and the day?

yes a reserve list sounds like a good idea

Motsey (sorry I don't know your name), thankyou so so much for
getting these tickets for us all. Putting your own money forward in the name of MJJC so we can all go together.... You rock!

No problem i really wanted a meet and watch it with other people so helped make it happen

I have four of those tickets, can you PM me your paypal deets and I'm gonna get the cash off my girls in the coming days .... I
get paid next week so am gonna pay you then, rather than on the day :) x

Thats cool but i might not take any more paypal payments as im getting charged to recieve the money and then getting charged again to send the money from paypal to my bank so im losing out that way

further update i only got charged £9.25(i think) for the bancony seats which is a bonus but a few things went wrong when ordering the tickets so when i wake up tomorrow ill go through everything and sort it out

That's cool! I can do an online bank transfer, whatevers easiest! Would just rather you have as much of this money back before the day. :)

Let me know :) and thankyou again! :)

problems ordering? That sounds ominous! I'm guessing it's a seating thing? Don't worry, I am sure we can sort everrything out in the coming days :)

so should we pay with PayPal or not !! confused? lol I'll pay you sometimes next week!! :) thank you so much, you are amazing!

MjjcTicket.jpg

Hahaa what a lot of tickets! Must have cost a LOT! :p This makes me sooooo happy! Cant wait to meet you guyss! :D

myself and katzr2000 got tix for this showing too :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED]

thx motsey ur a star!

Brilliant...fucking brilliant!! :D

Thank you so much :)

Total legend :) Can't wait for this event.... I was.... unhappy.... about the possibility of seeing this film - but I want to see it..... .even though it's not the real thing.

I said to Andy earlier, the one consolation in all of this is that I will get to see the film with you guys :)

myself and katzr2000 got tix for this showing too :)

cool thanks you were probally one of the people who was booking tickets wile my order was getting cancelled and i was having an heart attack:bugeyed Hopfully more people have aswell, where are you sitting?

-Sorry if you were trying to pm my my inbox was full, ive cleaned it up so you can pm me now

Last edited:

cool thanks you were probally one of the people who was booking tickets wile my order was getting cancelled and i was having an heart attack:bugeyed

Sounds like there was a bit of drama.. what happened? :)

Think everyone should be kissing Motseys feet right about now. I for one feel very very lucky. Thankyou sooooooo much for doing this Motsey, do you want paying by paypal, bank transfer or on the day? You're a diamond :)

OOh thank you Motsey, I'm very excited about seeing the film with all the fans!

Back