Canadian (esp. Toronto) Fans

Hey! When and where are you going? I'm from the GTA...

I'm wondering if This is It is showing in local theatres or just in Toronto?

I'm from Northern Ontario and I really wanna see the movie when it hits, I wanna get the tickets, but their only for Cineplex and Empire, DAMMIT!!! Where I'm from there is no Cineplex or Empire, I always go to what it's called "Stinson Theatres", if they don't show the movie there then I'm pissed off at them. I will see it and promised I will.

A couple of you live in Waterloo, I live in the Timmins region. Timmins only have Cinema6 (part of Stinson Theatres) and Cochrane has Empire Theatres, well I don't know if it's the same Empire Theatres as others, me little brother claimed that Cochrane's Empire has a different logo.

Two waterloo fans wow! so cool. I'm TECHNICALLY from Cambridge, but went to highschool in Kitchener, and now am at university in Toronto.

Had I of known of these fans I would have actually organized a meetup/party for Michael's Birthday. I just assumed there was no interest.

Two waterloo fans wow! so cool. I'm TECHNICALLY from Cambridge, but went to highschool in Kitchener, and now am at university in Toronto.

Had I of known of these fans I would have actually organized a meetup/party for Michael's Birthday. I just assumed there was no interest.

hey i sometime go to Cambridge cause i have auntes and uncles who lives there
but we should met each other someday :yes: :flowers:

so alot of you live in Waterloo and Kitchener, Tor :yes:

we should all meet up somewhere in waterloo is that cool or what that we can all met each other
i just through :)

Just posted about the IMAX situation.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77799

In short: Scotiabank isn't showing in IMAX because their IMAX projector is the old IMAX FILM one not a DIGITAL one, which is how the film is being distributed. As such, they cannot show the IMAX version.

That said, I'm sure they'll show it in their big fancy Digital HD theatre (which is where I saw RENT last year, and where they show the operas) which is an INCREDIBLE screen. Its damn near the size of IMAX but at the proper frame size.

i live in waterloo and i got my tickets :yes: very day it open :D i can't wait

is anyone is counting down :D

The film's director; Kenny Ortega stated, on his official Twitter page, in response to people questioning whether the film will be in 3-D that: "Heads up, in answer to your question re Michael Jackson's This Is it, it is NOT in 3D."[84]

So... apparently now its IN IMAX? But doesn't look like any Canadian theatres are listed on the IMAX site, and thus perhaps we're not getting it in IMAX?

So most of you will be at Scotiabank Theatre on the premiere day? :0

I didn't get a chance to buy the ticket yet. :( I went there during school break but it was still too early.. like 11ish and they didn't open until noon. -_- I hope I can still get a ticket for Wednesday, October 28 at Scotiabank...

We're gonna be at ScotiaBank for the midnight premiere Tuesday night, 7pm Wed night, and 7pm saturday night. We have an extra ticket for the midnight premiere if you would like to join us. I think tickets are still available to buy from the website.

We're gonna be at ScotiaBank for the midnight premiere Tuesday night, 7pm Wed night, and 7pm saturday night. We have an extra ticket for the midnight premiere if you would like to join us. I think tickets are still available to buy from the website.

Omg you do? I really want to go to the premiere one. I can meet up with you guys and pay for the ticket then on Tuesday? 'Cause I can't buy online.. that's the thing.. I was wondering if they'd be selling the premiere tickets in person at the ticket booth.

Back