Why, hello :)

candykisses

Proud Member
Okay, this feels odd- making an introduction thread on an MJ forum. But here goes!

My name is Rochelle, I'm 17 years young, I live in Sydney, Australia and I am rather obsessed with Michael Jackson (and have been since I was about oh, um, 2?).
Apparently I registered here with the email address I have now, but seeing as I don't remember my username or password, I had to use my addy from way back haha.

I'm a frequent on MJJB and known as Delusional Love over there, and back in the day I was an MJNO junkie. I was MJ_crazy29 if anyone here was a member thurr.
Um. I don't know. I miss Michael and I got his initials tattooed over my heart two days after he passed away :( I want him back.

Okay, to give you an idea of myself, here we go with the MJ faves, eh?

Album: Dangerous
Song: Will You Be There, Man In the Mirror, Human Nature and TDCAU. WYBT is #1 though =]
Era: Dangerous =D
Video: TDCAU Brazil, Black or White (full), Come Together (those pants... his butt *drool*)
Tour: HIStory. GOLD.
Demo: PYT
Duet: Say Say Say
Dance move: Crotch grab =]
Song live: Human Nature

Please say hi and be friendly and everything =]

Aw, hey and welcome, Rochelle! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. :)

Hi Rochelle. :give_rose:
Welcome and I hope you have fun here.
Btw... my favourite song is Will You Be There too. :)

Hello..welcome to the forum...pull up a chair and sit right down..:)...I hope you like it here as much as I do..:yes:

N'aww, hey guys! :D Thank for the warm welcomes.

I'm already feeling quite at home in the err, manhood thread XD

Hey, girl. Welcome. I'm listening to "Get On The Floor" from Off The Wall. I enjoy it because he sounds like he's having a ball...and when he laughs... so cute. :)

Peace.

Oh hey there Rochelle, I thought you were familar cuz I seen your siggy at MJJB :) Welcome to MJJC I am also from MJJB aswell, I am also known as MJFan1979 there aswell :)

Back