This Is It - UAE (Dubai) Cinemas info and timings

Re: This Is It - UAE (Dubai) fans

thanks for sharing.

Here in Dubai we are 8 hours ahead of USA (ET) time and the show will start 9 PM Dubai timing which is 1 PM ET in US so we are going to see it early 28th of October, HK and other East Asian countries will get to see it even earlier. This to compensate for the ones who didn’t get advanced viewing on 27th which was exclusive for certain countries and I think it is a fair decision based on massive demand in those regions.

i got my tickets weeks ago at mall of the emirates. CAN'T WAIT!

^^ Me too I can’t wait and getting too excited about it!!! Today I also got me some more tickets for second viewing.

oh I was in Dubai just 2 weeks ago!! I f I ever knew they'd show it there!!
I wish I could come back to Dubai and watch it!
do u know if the tix are sold out in Dubai?? cuz I gotta book from Iran and I dont think I can do that!! :(

the movie will be also shown in Kuwait but why still no update about Qatar? :(

Looks like all cinemas in Dubai and the UAE will show the movie. Also a new cinema called “Cinema City” made sure to include “This Is It” in their new play list, here is the website: http://www.cinemacity.ae/

I am observing a huge hype for the new movie here in Dubai, it is also taking headlines and checkout this recent cover story:

mjeplus22oct09.jpg

just a heads up, Dubai mall is having RIDICULOUS advertisements for This is it! It was cool.

Re: This Is It - UAE (Dubai) Cinemas info and timings (IMAX)

^^ oh dear i just came back from Dubai now!! I didnt check this thread!!! I wish I could have!! cuz I watched TII 5 times 2 times in Dubai Mall and 3 times last night @ city center! I dodnt know about Imax in Dubai!!! now I'm back home in Tehran!! oh wish I knew!!!!

^^ Don’t be disappointed Michaelismagic you didn’t miss anything they did not play it on IMAX… :( I added this note…

Note: So far they did NOT play ‘This Is It’ on IMAX screen, it is only playing in the regular cinemas, we are not sure if they will play it on IMAX but if they didn’t they will prove that they are such stupid idiots! You may contact them to confirm or follow-up.

However it is still confusing because it is still listed on IMAX as per the following screenshot, I will need to call them and confirm this again although I went there myself!
tiiimax.jpg

Last edited:
^^oh that's so bad!! I told one of my friends to go to ibne battut cuz they'll show it on IMAX! oh dear I also read ur emotional note on TII!! WE FELT THE SAME!
The 1st time I JUST CRIED!!!
But the other 3 times it was so fun and magical and happy I felt he was right in front of me!!!! OMG we screamed in the cinema and danced and clapped we thought they'd throw us out of the theater!!!!
but the 5th time I watched it in silence with my friends and they guy in salon was very friendly he took us to VIP! we told him we came all the way from Tehran just to see this movie and he said u must really like the guy!lol
oh that trip was Magical! I wanna go back to Dubai and watch it again and again!!

Back