This Is It - Manchester

geekgirl101

Proud Member
Anyone going to see This Is It in Manchester? I got my tickets prebooked for the 28th on some fancy seats at the Odeon. :)

That's half way round the world for me. Hope you enjoy the show-you might be feeling a bit mixed about it-why sad mood?

I haven't updated my profile, although considering how many sad things have happened lately with Michaels' passing followed by my mothers' passing I think it fits the profile. Her funeral was just 2 weeks ago and I'm still constantly reminded of her by the smell from her sofa that I inherited. No matter how many times I spray it I can't get rid of the smell of her home.

Time will heal. The "This is it" should be awesome- especially if that lighting up jacket is in it!

Yeah, I think I've coped with my mothers' death better than I did with Michaels'. It's still a horrible thing to have to cope with.

My mother might not have agreed with the things Michael was accused of in life and sided with the tabloid lies to have her personal opinion twisted, but in her heart she was very much like Michael in wanting to put others first and trying her hardest despite her disabilities to enjoy life and have those around her enjoy it more. It goes to show that in each one of us no matter who we are we all have a part of Michael in our heart, and Michael had a part of Jesus in his, which means we all have a part of Jesus in us. :) I'm happy knowing both of them died with having faith in Jesus and having reflected the love of Jesus in their hearts to the world, and although my mother might not have shown it on the same magnitude that Michael did she did her best as she could and made an impact on many people who lived around her and knew her.

hi im from manchester, im sorry to hear about ur mother passing away, ive not bought my ticket yet, im going to the odeon on thursday to get it, are you from manchester? how many are going with u? what time show are u going to see? normal or gallery?

Hiya Melanie. I'm going to see TII movie on Fri, 30th Oct, Odeon, Printworks, 9:30pm. I also prebooked my ticket as well. I'll be going on my own. I should have asked you before hand if you wanted the watch movie with me. Sorry i didn't consider asking you.

Hope all is well with you. How are you coping without your mum now?. Will chat to you sometime on Facebook.x

I was wondering as well, if anyone is going on same day as me?. Going to see TII @ Odeon,
Printworks, Manchester, Fri 30th Oct @ 9:30pm. Who is going on same day & time as me?. I would like someone else to go with. Is anyone else interested?. Also, are there any planned get together's for after the movie on the above date?.

ive got my ticket for the 9.30pm at printworks :) i think theres 2 others on here that also booked the same slot, lets get as many of us together as possible...

Me, Family and friends (7 of us!) will be taking over the front row of the Gallery seats of the 7pm showing on the 28th... say hello if you're there! My name is Jamil, my partner and I will both be wearing MJ Tee's :p

I went to Salfords Lowry Outlet Cinema to watch it at 9.50pm.

Absolutely loved it! Was dreading MITM though at the end.

Shame the Manchester thread is dead. :(
I went to see it again a couple of hours ago. :)
I will never get bored of it haha

(600th post!)

Back