Whitney Houston Appreciation

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
She hit it big in the 80's with 2 great debut albums, in the early 90s had another great album in "I'm Your Baby Tonight"...and then there was "The Bodyguard"...wow.

After marrying Bobby Brown, her life took a turn for the worst and she hit rock bottom. FINALLY, she cleaned up her life and is now back on top again.

This is my appreciation to Whitney. To those who love her music, what is your favorite Whitney Houston song? Or do you have more than 1 favorite?

Mine without a doubt is "Miracle" off her "I'm your Baby Tonight" album. Her vocals are so amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnN8NB93yG0

Got my tickets to Opening Night at Manchester for her new tour! so excited :)

I'm really liking "Million Dollar Bill" right now. I also like The Greatest Love Of All, I Have Nothing, Saving all my love for you and Queen of the Night.

Salute is my favorite Whitney song. Best song of 2009.

I managed to get tickets for the o2 opening night this morning too. So excited! :wild:

It was like Michael tickets all over again only worse coz there was only one night to fight for. :lol:

I think So Emotional might be my fav. Whitney song. She was just on X Factor yesterday. The new single is good & I've been enjoying shows showcasing her videos. I think videowise The Greatest Love of All might be my fav. I love the white outfit. The earrings are beautiful & the whole look is so eighties yet so classical. I love it :)

Whitney's MySpace is said she performed MDB on BET, but I still cannot find the performance or mentions of it anywhere. But comments on her blog/bulletin say they watched it. Any help finding it?

I managed to get tickets for the o2 opening night this morning too. So excited! :wild:

It was like Michael tickets all over again only worse coz there was only one night to fight for. :lol:

Who you going with? :shifty: :lol:

Whitney may just be my first concert. Unexpected, but happy :D

Back