Michigan Fans

I am in Michigan - going to see "This is It' Wednesday at Midnight showing at the AMC 20 in Livonia. Also going to see it again on the 30th with my sister & sons. Can't wait. Going to the first showing alone - alone with my box of tissues.

I am in Michigan - going to see "This is It' Wednesday at Midnight showing at the AMC 20 in Livonia. Also going to see it again on the 30th with my sister & sons. Can't wait. Going to the first showing alone - alone with my box of tissues.

do you know if they have sold A lot of tickets there??? I wonder how tickets selling is going in MI? anyone know???

do you know if they have sold A lot of tickets there??? I wonder how tickets selling is going in MI? anyone know???

Originally there weren't any shows in Michigan - I had to purchase tickets for the 30th in Ohio - then all of a sudden - there were showings and I was able to get tickets closer to home. A week ago this last saturday I was able to purchase one for the IMAX midnight showing for tonight - - --
I live in an area that may not sell out because of the make up of the poplulation - but if other theaters start selling out - this theater in Livonia will be gobbled up ....:D

I forgot to post yesterday - the theater I was in was full - not excess fans like I anticipated - but there were at other theaters nearby - the one I went to is in a mixed area where maybe not too many MJ fans - - - but nearby communities are finding and filling up the theaters everywhere. hard to find tickets now!
I thought the movie was beautiful - could see Michaels Magic on the Screen.

Back