Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

kes1984

Proud Member
Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

here is a collection of screenshots I have taken of the trailer.

MJ111.jpg

MJ112.jpg

MJ114.jpg

MJ115.jpg

MJ117.jpg

MJ118.jpg

MJ119.jpg
MJ120.jpg

MJ121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: THIS IS IT - Trailer screenshots

thanks for capturing :)

MJ120.jpg

MJ121.jpg

who's that girl? Michael looked so excited ^^!

and this girl???

love_3198.jpg

Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and 3d) plus more!

You have to use the special spectacles!!! (red and blue)

1zfrg5s.jpg

x2tqfq.jpg

34gahol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: EXTRA: 3D pictures This Is It (inside)

Someone still didn't answer my question! Where did you get the pictures??

They are fan-made by MagOOs:

http://mjhideout.com/forum/multimedia/94548-foto-3d.html

Unfortunately, all indications are that, although the 3D sequences from the Dome project will be included in the film, they will not be rendered in 3D as many had hoped but instead just 2D. :(

It would be something special to see the 3D parts with RealD glasses, but I guess Sony did not want to deal with needing glasses for just 10 minutes or less of footage.

Re: new rehearsal pic

6aac217d8246.jpg

I got this from another board. The user said the photo is taken by Karen Faye.
And I dare to say something, is he looking THIN there?

About the second pic. Hard to tell. He's moving in that orange pants pic so its blurred. If you took that pic at face value u'd also think he had no hand/a blurry smudged hand. Heres another.. ?

MJhistory_TII.jpg

guys!!! s the silver/gold jacket was part of the dress rehearsal wasnt it or did he just turn up wearing that as a casual everyday clothing piece?

There are other pics of him in that gold jacket.. that someone took from the poster.

09090915222957102d685a24a1.jpg

I dunno if it was dress rehearsal.. but i wouldn't put it past MJ to wear that as a casual everyday clothing piece lol. :D

Back