Who else is a fashion junkie

mistty4m

Proud Member
I just wanted to talk fashion and find out who else is a fashion junkie like myself, I really love these high waisted leggings their nice.

What I would really like to have is a pair of new boots before winter hit, but I may have to wait a little longer.
leatherleggings.jpg

over-the-knee-boots-2010.jpg

carineotkboots.jpg

I wouldn't call myself a junkie :p But I do like fashion.

I'm a big fan of Christian Dior's work, especially the bags!! And fragrances :) Oh, and skirts. Oh, what the hell, i love it all, haha.

OH MY! Those last boots with the brown nipped waist trench are lovely. I need them in my life!! Haha.

I wish I was toned enough for those leggings! But I do love high waisted everything :) I recently bought a high waisted A-line skirt that come just above my knees... best purchase ever. I can (and do) wear it with EVERYTHING. I don't mind spending good money on clothes that will make the rest of my wardrobe more versitile, but I tend to stay away from trendy things that I know won't last long.

I'm a serial little black dress, patent leather pumps and trench coat wearer. Classic looks never go out of style :)

Good luck finding some boots! Good boots are an excellent purchase ^^

Meeeee. I don't just buy because its in fashion though obviously.

The white cropped tee and leggings outfit is very cute.

Those boots in the last photos woooooow - I wish I could have them in my life!

I'm in desperate need of shopping for winter. Autumn/Winter is my favourite season the clothes are so much better.. I think anyway.

me toooo. I loveeeeen to buy shoes and handbags =| I have wayyy too much:lol: I dont like reading fashionmagazines tho, in fact, I hate them.

I loove handbags and purses. Oh, and accessories and jewellery! I have three jewellery boxes full of bits and pieces, all real silver/gold/white gold. They're not all designer, but I then wear either 'J'adore' perfume or 'Coco Mademoiselle' (beautiful scent, love it!) I also love coats, I have a purple Betty Jackson coat at the moment that's button-up, comes to just below the knee and has a belt for around the waist. I got it for £40 down from £100 2 years ago and I adore it! I also love scarves; I inherited a couple of designer ones from my grandma when she passed away a few years ago (she was really trendy and into her designer labels - half of her stuff was vintage, designer and had never been worn!). I just feel that a scarf, hat and gloves can complete an outfit in winter and are so cosy too! :)

ME!!!! :D

I'm a real shopaholic. it's getting out of controll. :rofl:I am very good at finding bargains haha, my best buy ever is a hot pink D&G jeans jacket for $50!!

My lastest buys are:

KO Balmain Sandals:
kobalmain.jpg

And a feathered skirt like this, altough I am not sure if I'm gonna keep this or return it. I kinda feel like a chicken wearing it. :p:
feather.jpg

Items on my wishlist (KO's of course, cant afford the real deal. :p)

clutch.jpg

img-thing.jpg

image1xl.jpg

lol, it all looks so dark. :p

Last edited:
Jeeez, how do you girls afford all this stuff? I've seen some impressive items though!

I tend to stick with the highstreet stores myself some of my favourite stores being GAP, Zara, River Island, Dorothy Perkins and ASOS. I like Topshop but find that the quality isn't very good/doesn't live up to the price. I guess I should invest in high end designer seeing as I'm looking for that quality but I might wait until I'm a graduate, haha.

I brought a pair of high waisted treggings from River Island last week and I've been wearing them with oversized shirts. It's getting colder now so I've brought my trench coat from Zara out of the closet. It keeps me warm. £50. Bargain.

I try and keep up to date with what comes out. I remember seeing those quilt bags that everyone has on Gok's Fashion Fix last year in June, iirc. They were started with Chanel and now everyone's got them! I'm loving high waisted pencil skirts which I wear with red tights. Who else wears red tights? It's quite daring isn't it.

ME ME ME! :D

I totally agree with you on the boots this season. I am dying for a pair of thigh high suede ones. I love these Christian Louboutin ones. :heart:
thigh-high-heels.jpg

And @Snorlaaax...I WANT THOSE BALMAIN SHOES SO BAD. :cry:

hmmmm, as far as leggings go- I'm not a fan of ppl wearing leggings as pants... I feel like ppl should have a shirt or a sweater covering their butt/crotch region!! that's a camel toe waiting to happen :unsure:
I like tall boots, but I don't think I like ones that go over the knee.

I love fashion, but I think I'm starting to really understand what my personal style is. I feel like I love classic basic pieces, you know- great pairs of jeans, tees, cardigans, cute dresses with tights (I love short 'fancy dresses' with black tights), boots, flats, a line skirts,etc... and sometimes I like to go crazy with really pretty accessories (I used to have alot of plastic colored jewelry in high school- but now I like siver and gold pieces with or withought jewels etc..)

Also, there are times I like to dress up and times I DON'T!! lol. Alot of the time it's whatever I find that's comfy lol

love this thread though :Yes:

ME ME ME! :D
I totally agree with you on the boots this season. I am dying for a pair of thigh high suede ones. I love these Christian Louboutin ones. :heart:
thigh-high-heels.jpg

And @Snorlaaax...I WANT THOSE BALMAIN SHOES SO BAD. :cry:

They're KO's tho, wish I could afford Balmain. I would be buying their whole collection lol. I already wanted to buy them for such a long time, but I always thought they were too expensive. When I found a discount voucher in a magazine, I just couldn't resist! I'm so happy with them!:D

And I love those boots!! I tried on some look-a-likes at Mango, but sadly my legs are too short to wear boots like that. :(

They're KO's tho, wish I could afford Balmain. I would be buying their whole collection lol. I already wanted to buy them for such a long time, but I always thought they were too expensive. When I found a discount voucher in a magazine, I just couldn't resist! I'm so happy with them!:D

And I love those boots!! I tried on some look-a-likes at Mango, but sadly my legs are too short to wear boots like that. :(
I KNOW! Everything is so gemmed and structured and studded it's like...I don't even know where to start. I would have jumped on them too if I had any type of excuse to...haha There are zero designer shops where I live. I have to go to Toronto or NYC.

I just bought these Vivienne Westwood shoes though! :heart:
MISX-WZ27_V1.jpg

Mine are black though. They are SO COMFORTABLE too.

I KNOW! Everything is so gemmed and structured and studded it's like...I don't even know where to start. I would have jumped on them too if I had any type of excuse to...haha There are zero designer shops where I live. I have to go to Toronto or NYC.

I just bought these Vivienne Westwood shoes though! :heart:
MISX-WZ27_V1.jpg

Mine are black though. They are SO COMFORTABLE too.

Oeh, those are cute!:bugeyed
I need to get shoes like that as well.:p
Geez, I'm so broke, but there's just too many cute stuff out there.:p

*Raises hand*
Self confessed Elle/Vogue/Topshop addict here.
Any of you 'Fashion Junkies' run fashion blogs? I love reading those :D

I did for a year but later closed it, during this time metallica oversized and hobo hangbags was the hot trend.

I loove handbags and purses. Oh, and accessories and jewellery! I have three jewellery boxes full of bits and pieces, all real silver/gold/white gold. They're not all designer, but I then wear either 'J'adore' perfume or 'Coco Mademoiselle' (beautiful scent, love it!) I also love coats, I have a purple Betty Jackson coat at the moment that's button-up, comes to just below the knee and has a belt for around the waist. I got it for £40 down from £100 2 years ago and I adore it! I also love scarves; I inherited a couple of designer ones from my grandma when she passed away a few years ago (she was really trendy and into her designer labels - half of her stuff was vintage, designer and had never been worn!). I just feel that a scarf, hat and gloves can complete an outfit in winter and are so cosy too! :)

you said a few fashion things I love

ME!!!! :D

I'm a real shopaholic. it's getting out of controll. :rofl:I am very good at finding bargains haha, my best buy ever is a hot pink D&G jeans jacket for $50!!

KO Balmain Sandals:

)

img-thing.jpg

I want these shoes on my wish list, I must have them when I save up a little more, hoping by next year.

Jeeez, how do you girls afford all this stuff? I've seen some impressive items though!

I tend to stick with the highstreet stores myself some of my favourite stores being GAP, Zara, River Island, Dorothy Perkins and ASOS. I like Topshop but find that the quality isn't very good/doesn't live up to the price. I guess I should invest in high end designer seeing as I'm looking for that quality but I might wait until I'm a graduate, haha.

I brought a pair of high waisted treggings from River Island last week and I've been wearing them with oversized shirts. It's getting colder now so I've brought my trench coat from Zara out of the closet. It keeps me warm. £50. Bargain.

I try and keep up to date with what comes out. I remember seeing those quilt bags that everyone has on Gok's Fashion Fix last year in June, iirc. They were started with Chanel and now everyone's got them! I'm loving high waisted pencil skirts which I wear with red tights. Who else wears red tights? It's quite daring isn't it.

Second hand stores or thrifts stores are a plus to shop at, I found a jones of new york coat once for only 10 dollars.

It depends where you buy merchandise, but with shoes I can't buy them from a thrift store or second hand store.

Oh hell yeah, count me in! :punk: I'm such a fashion addict! (Another part why I love Michael, the fashion icon! :heart:)
Just love to search for the perfect things and get all excited about it and wear my own style. Not always been appreciated for that though, people can be so jealous of someone having her own fierce style and wearing that with proud. Ok that sounded arrogant, LOL...but it's true though! :(
Anyone else experiencing that too?

And I'm having a hard time finding just what I want, I always have this picture in my head of how it should look but I can't find it ANYWHERE. By the time I get so frustrated I'm gonna think of making it myself or found something not quite good yet, it's all of a sudden in the stores. I just hate that! :lol:
Stores I like are River Island, H&M, Zara, Mango, American Apparel, ASOS and some other cute stores here in Amsterdam. Also love vintage clothes but it's hard finding good stuff out of the bunch.

I have been dressing-up for the TII premiere I'm going to this week, it's a gala but you could also dress up like MJ so did a mix! :)
These were the outfits I had fitted on:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4175/outfit.jpg

And I decided that this one is gonna be it! With the other shoes from the picture above though:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3191/p1020812copyd.png

One of my favorite shoe next to boots would be wedge heels

ZSM089_MAINTHUMB.jpg

ZJS232_MAINTHUMB.jpg

ZHW006_MAINTHUMB.jpg

I love my boots and I don't even have one pair now, normally I have two pair of boots.

ZJS302_MAINTHUMB.jpg

ZGS241_MAINTHUMB.jpg

ZBCBG120_MAINTHUMB.jpg

ZLUI024_MAINTHUMB.jpg

Oh hell yeah, count me in! :punk: I'm such a fashion addict! (Another part why I love Michael, the fashion icon! :heart:)
Just love to search for the perfect things and get all excited about it and wear my own style. Not always been appreciated for that though, people can be so jealous of someone having her own fierce style and wearing that with proud. Ok that sounded arrogant, LOL...but it's true though! :(

And I'm having a hard time finding just what I want, I always have this picture in my head of how it should look but I can't find it ANYWHERE. By the time I get so frustrated I'm gonna think of making it myself or found something not quite good yet, it's all of a sudden in the stores. I just hate that! :lol:
Stores I like are River Island, H&M, Zara, Mango, American Apparel, ASOS and some other cute stores here in Amsterdam. Also love vintage clothes but it's hard finding good stuff out of the bunch.

I have been dressing-up for the TII premiere I'm going to this week, it's a gala but you could also dress up like MJ so did a mix! :)

And I decided that this one is gonna be it! With the other shoes from the picture above though:

I love your style choice because it have a that girly touch showing your support for michael, it looks great.

Mrs. Music I LOVE your fits! great taste! where'd you get the belt from? I loveee it!-_-

when internet works on my pc again I'll post picutures, I have loads!

Okay, I am a guy, but I do love fashion very much!
I don't need a particular brand, but I love to mix all kinds of brands together.
And I love all kinds of clothes.
Don't really have a style.

@Mrs Music, very nice dress! (and legs:cheeky:)

I like some of the clothing buckle have for guys, I really love their hoodie blazers.

77850W12149_KHA_lg_v1_m56577569831953119.jpg

77850W12149_KHA_lg_d1_v1_m56577569831953039.jpg

3715346274_BLK_lg_v1_m56577569831935019.jpg

3715346274_BLK_lg_d3_v1_m56577569831935037.jpg

55815AM317_BLK_lg_v1_m56577569831830317.jpg

55815AM317_BLK_lg_d2_v1_m56577569831830403.jpg

OMG! This is my type of thread! :woohoo:

I love fashion so much, even if I can't afford it. I love looking a girls hairstyle for inspiration and cute clothes so much. I always coordinate my colors when I do wear them, like have one color in different shades. I just adore it! :D I mostly like vintage but some of the newer stuff is cute too.

I love your style choice because it have a that girly touch showing your support for michael, it looks great.
Thankyouuu! I really wanted it to be Michael-like...just love his styles, great inspiration. :)

I don't need a particular brand, but I love to mix all kinds of brands together.

Thnx! Never heard my legs were nice..LOL! How sweet! :blush:

Mrs. Music I LOVE your fits! great taste! where'd you get the belt from? I loveee it!-_-

when internet works on my pc again I'll post picutures, I have loads!
Thanks u2! I got it from the New Yorker! I was so excited when I found it, was just the perfect belt.:wild:
Excited for the pictures!

In the first link, where did you get that waistcoat from with the military design on? It's hot and I instantly think about MJ wearing it. The belt reminds me of BAD outfit. And Russel Brand lol.

I've been thinking about buying a balmain jacket from ebay. They're £100-200, I guess that's better than 1k? I can see fake ones coming into high street stores soon and everyone will be wearing them. Want to get in there first, don't I.

zup3.gif

Glad I'm not the only one! :D
(Damn, arXter need to get his ass back to the board he's a junkie too :p)

I'm just like you, many people are faithful to some certain brands and buy everything from them, but I'm extremely "picky".
I keep an eye on what the fashion is like, but I ignore most of it :p

My fetish lies in jackets, hoodies and sneakers - especially in the colors black/red/white.
Basically all my clothes are in those colors :lol:
It feels like "me".

My favourite purchase this far - Jacket from "Maison Martin Margiela"
In+Pharrells+Closet+fff.jpg

In the first link, where did you get that waistcoat from with the military design on? It's hot and I instantly think about MJ wearing it. The belt reminds me of BAD outfit. And Russel Brand lol.

I've been thinking about buying a balmain jacket from ebay. They're £100-200, I guess that's better than 1k? I can see fake ones coming into high street stores soon and everyone will be wearing them. Want to get in there first, don't I.
I got it from ONLY! Don't know if that's an internatial store though.:scratch:Completely fell in love with when I saw it.
Russel Brand?! Whahahah, I totally adore that guy..he's hot! (His humor sometimes isn't by the way.)

Good idea, eBay! I'm searching for a wintercoat or a neat jacket a la Balmain...can't find it. Booo.

zup3.gif

Glad I'm not the only one! :D
(Damn, arXter need to get his ass back to the board he's a junkie too :p)

I'm just like you, many people are faithful to some certain brands and buy everything from them, but I'm extremely "picky".
I keep an eye on what the fashion is like, but I ignore most of it :p

My fetish lies in jackets, hoodies and sneakers - especially in the colors black/red/white.
Basically all my clothes are in those colors :lol:
It feels like "me".

My favourite purchase this far - Jacket from "Maison Martin Margiela"
In+Pharrells+Closet+fff.jpg
Pictures pleaseeee!:cheeky: That last jacket is cool!

Oh I can go nuts finding some good boy-hoodies...so awesome. Have so many of 'em in my closet...way oversized but hey..it's awesome for a chill day. :lol:

Back