TII Imax Odeon Greenwich, London- Friday 30th

forevermichael

Proud Member
Is anyone here going to the 19:45 showing? It would be nice if I know some other genuine fans are there too.

Can anyone post the link for the Imax in London please as I can't get the site up only the american one?

Does anyone know if Imax is bookig for the second week yet as I want to see it while I am in London next saturday 7th Nov?

Sorry I'm going to odeon greenwich on sunday

Oh ok, well thanks for posting anyway.

How do you guys feel about seeing Mike in 3D, it'll be the closest experience in a way and should be amazing, but part of me is worried I'll just get so upset.

An adult ticket is £13.00. There's a £0.75 card handling fee if you book online.

Im going now! 2.45 showing, i hope its empty so i can sing along! First time im gonna see imax aswell :D

So, what did you think?

Imax aint all that lol, the screen was like 15% bigger then the one i saw at 02, picture quality was slightly better, in the normal version the writing at the beginning was shaking in imax it was fine, did you notice that? But, yeah was good to see it again :)

Imax aint all that lol, the screen was like 15% bigger then the one i saw at 02, picture quality was slightly better, in the normal version the writing at the beginning was shaking in imax it was fine, did you notice that? But, yeah was good to see it again :)

The screen was quite big I agree and very clear but still not overly impressive. I haven't seen it in the o2 or anywhere yet so can't compare. It was good quality but I think I expected more. Plus the audience were a bit boring, no one seemed to engage like get emotional or excited during the songs. I really think audience participation should be there in it's highlights (apparently people sung in Mamma Mia) or atleast something as it is sad too. What was it like at the o2 audience wise, take it you went on the first night? The cinema's in a bit of a dead place but then again that is Greenwich lol.

The screen was quite big I agree and very clear but still not overly impressive. I haven't seen it in the o2 or anywhere yet so can't compare. It was good quality but I think I expected more. Plus the audience were a bit boring, no one seemed to engage like get emotional or excited during the songs. I really think audience participation should be there in it's highlights (apparently people sung in Mamma Mia) or atleast something as it is sad too. What was it like at the o2 audience wise, take it you went on the first night? The cinema's in a bit of a dead place but then again that is Greenwich lol.

Yeah hahah, no one is greenwich was doing anything, there wasn't even any laughs!!!! Yh I went to 02 on opening night, it was much better! There was a few screams at the beginning, people were laughing at the funny parts, a few woos and that in-between, also when the film ended everyone clapped for about 10 seconds. In greenwich it was just me and some other random person clapping for 3 seconds lol! I guess its because i went to the one in greenwich pretty early, and there was alot of young kids there which surprised me. The experience is defiantly better when the audience is buzzed and full of hardcore MJ fans.

Back