This Is It LIVE CD !!

Hess

Proud Member
After seeing the movie I realized that actually the COULD release a LIVE CD.

He sang soo much live, and that could easily be edited to a Live CD.

It would be great. :punk:

What do you guys think?

I would love it. But if they were planning on doing that I think they would've done it for the Soundtrack instead of just using the original recordings...

Shame.

If Sony doesnt do it, someone willrop the audio from the DVD and do it themselves.

yea i rather have someone rip it from the dvd and have sony worry about releasing more TIT footage

I would love it too, but I can just imagine the outburst towards Sony if they did that considering they also released the sound track. I think they should have released a Live CD to begin with, that was it wouldnt be the same recordings we purchased so many times now.

I would love it but I plan on ripping the audio as soon as a HQ DVD rip of the movie is released.

i hope they are clever enough to bring the live CD before the DVD in JAN cos I am ripping my DVD into mp3 the day I get it....the music is amazing in TII it should be celebrated not shelved!

HAHAHAHAHAHA lol that's just the humour I needed to lighten my mood at the moment.

No, it's unfinished and I don't think it can stand up to scrutiny on its own as an audio release, but at least some of it should have been put on the soundtrack's bonus disc, which in turn would have made that release less distasteful to many fans.

I would love this. I watched the film again yesterday in a much better screen than the first time I watched, the band and the rawness of live performances were amazing, sounded great.

I love the arrangement of Threatened, it sounded a million times better, it sounded so.. so badass!

Not too bothered either way now, because as others have said, it can easily be done from the DVD.

I originally wanted a live CD because I thought the movie would be lacking in performance, but it wasn't. There is enough to get a decent-lengthed live CD out of on the DVD, and if they include extra material, that's even better.

I am hoping someone will rip it from the DVD and post it here because I'd LOVE to have it. I was just thinking about that last night after seeing the movie AGAIN! Human Nature sounded amazing I'd kill for just the audio of that alone...

I need Smooth Criminal audio... I loved MJ's 'Annie are you okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay' in that husky way!

it would be a hard job for someone to edit some tracks... like WBSS they split in 2 pieces, some intro's and outro's contain a spoken word by different people.

when are they going to announce the release date for the dvd??....can't wait.

it would be a hard job for someone to edit some tracks... like WBSS they split in 2 pieces, some intro's and outro's contain a spoken word by different people.

Then they would just leave it the way it is or fill it with the studio versions or acapelas that and make them sound live

This is going to be amazing if happen.This is it has one of the best, most melodic, fresh and mind-blowing Michael Jackson vocals... for me his best ever..

I need Smooth Criminal audio... I loved MJ's 'Annie are you okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay' in that husky way!

Yeaaa that was very good.I loved it... I LOVE THIS MOVIE... THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MICHAEL JACKSON "CONCERT-REHEARSAL" EVER!

It would be quite interesting... but again, it bothers me to think MJ wouldn't have liked this released anyway. Being such a perfectionist.... this is difficult, really, but I admit I would LOVE to have TII in MP# :)

I'll be ripping the audio from the DVD if they don't release it as an album. I've already got the audio from the movie on my ipod but the quality is not perfect :(

His voice was literally shockingly amazing in this movie. He was definitely at his peak vocally.

DAY FREAKING ONE I'D LOVE A LIVE CD

OMG THREATENED WITH THRILLER ON THE END !!!

Sorry too excited lol

PCR said:
It would be quite interesting... but again, it bothers me to think MJ wouldn't have liked this released anyway. Being such a perfectionist.... this is difficult, really, but I admit I would LOVE to have TII in MP# :)
Yeah, there's quite many things that Michael wouldn't have liked.. but I'd love to have a live album of TII too.
His voice was literally shockingly amazing in this movie. He was definitely at his peak vocally.
I think so too.

Back