Orianthi was amazing

Emerald

Proud Member
This girl is an incredible guitarist. I loved how Michael said to her, "it's your turn to shine" :heart: What a gent. :(

In my opinion it should have been Orianthi doing a guitar solo at the memorial and not John Mayer.

Damn that girl was INSANE on the guitar... fingers moved like lightning. I was totally impressed. And...she was crazy gorgeous...so overall, I was completely jealous. :p

i thought she was fantastic! it seemed like michael really admired her as an artist. i loved how he was like "it's your time to shine," like you said emerald. i'm excited to see where her music career goes in the future. and yeah she was gorgeous, wish i had platinum blonde hair for real! :lol: oh and her sparkly dress with the leggings and boots were badass.

i thought she was fantastic! it seemed like michael really admired her as an artist. i loved how he was like "it's your time to shine," like you said emerald. i'm excited to see where her music career goes in the future. and yeah she was gorgeous, wish i had platinum blonde hair for real! :lol: oh and her sparkly dress with the leggings and boots were badass.

Hell yeah! I loved her outfit-it was awesome. Orianthi is very talented. I'm definitely a fan of hers now.

She was amazing. Nice to see a female lead guitarist with so much talent. And she seems like a really sweet person. Can't wait to hear her album. Thanks for giving her a chance Michael.

I agree. She blew me away! Her style was hot. She was stunning and she was just crazy talented! Looking fwd to what she has to come

She is truly awesome. I can't wait to buy her new album.

One of the best guitarists I've ever seen. She blew my mind. And she's got Steve Vai's backing (guitar virtuoso) so you know she's great. I'd go to see the movie again (which I am) just to see her in action (not the reason I'm going again though lol).

I'm buying her new album "Believe" soon :D

She totally rocked it hard!! I was really mesmerized by her rockin riffs!
I loved how MJ was like "this is your time to shine!"
:) totally awesome

I like her new album a lot. Not a masterpiece, but still a very solid effort :)

Some very nice melodies - Bad News is my favourite so far :)

deff check it out!

She was amaazing, she's very talented.. and Michael is so polite and nice to his band etc..telling her "it's your time to shine" etc.

Haha, funny you mention her sparkly dress and boots! :lol: I was sitting in the cinema myself, looking at it..thinking what an insanely cool and badass outfit it was..wishing and thinking when I could ever get away wearing an outfit like that. lol..cursing the fact that i didnt become a performer of any kind hehe..it looks soo cool.

I agree! Orianthi is not only astonishingly gorgeous but remarkably talented. She also seems to be very sweet and kind. I too loved when Michael told her "it was her time to shine". She's an amazing guitarist and seems to be a wonderful person. I hope that she'll be/will continue to be very successful.

Michael was so kind to and supportive of her, encouraging her and giving her the utmost respect. You could easily see that he thought she was extremely talented and appreciated her talent. He was always a very humble man towards others. I thought it was absolutely and utterly beautiful.

I've never really been a fan of/followed the career of any guitarists but I am very fond of Orianthi and like her very much and could possibly become a fan of her's.

I loved that bit too- its just how i imagined he would be towards someone he wanted to push to excell. That part also shows his personality so mutch. How he treated people when he wanted them to do things were gentle, but he knew what he wanted.

The Blonde Guitarist??

Who is she?? Shes Australian. Her names something like: Oriathani

More info please; She seems really awesome:clapping::punk:

Back